All reviews standard courtyard marriott courtyard until midnight outdoor bar very nice hotel nice room son's wedding free weights desk staff convenient location family stay floor room first floor i highly recommend this hotel pleasant stay golf course me preface this review by saying
Reviewed 20 August 2018

We stayed here for one night for a local wedding. Grace at the front desk was great! We arrived early and dropped off our bags so we could explore the city and she called us when the room was ready. The room was spacious, clean, and had enough room for two of us to get ready for a wedding. After the wedding was over we went to the outdoor bar and had an awesome time recapping the night! Before checking out we grabbed breakfast in the lobby - everything was seamless.

Date of stay: August 2018
1  Thank jayne_spaghetti
Reviewed 16 August 2018

Stayed here while traveling through the area and was very pleased with this hotel. Rooms are very clean and spacious especially bathroom and hotel was in a good location. Staff was very friendly and helpful. Would gladly stay here again.

Date of stay: August 2018
1  Thank pjkiss
Reviewed 5 August 2018 via mobile

I recently stayed at the Courtyard while on business in the Philadelphia area. The hotel reminded me of other Courtyards I have visited—good service, clean rooms, convenient location. All of the employees I interacted with were pleasant and helpful. One thing to be aware of is the hotel is right next door to a golf club. My room overlooked club’s outdoor restaurant, which played music until 1 or 2 am. It might be a good idea to request a room at the other end of the property if you want quiet.

Date of stay: May 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank balibeachboy
Reviewed 1 August 2018 via mobile

A flight cancellation led to a scramble to find a room, since many travelers were being displaced that night and thus competing for vacancies. I walked through the Philadelphia airport into the attached Marriott only to be told that they were "oversold." I asked the front desk employee where the next closest Marriott property was (since I'm a Marriott Rewards member). She said that equidistant were one in the city or this place. Having spent the previous five days in the city I didn't want to go back there and I was rewarded for my decision.

This place, as a result, doesn't put you in a position to contend with traffic, and it's out in a quiet location. Actually, it's immediately adjacent to a country club, such that the Lyft driver actually dropped off there instead of at Courtyard. No big deal, though, as they are that close to each other.

Inside the front desk clerk was courteous and the check-in swift. (I had called from the front desk of the airport Marriott and made a reservation.)

The room was very modern. The king size bed was quite comfortable. The bathroom was even nice (especially the countertop and the shower).

I actually wish this wasn't just a place to sleep because of an evening flight cancellation. I would definitely stay here again.

There wasn't time in the morning to partake, but, while there is breakfast and a large dining area, it's not included in the price of the room, FYI.

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 29 July 2018

This Courtyard has similar facilities to the others I have stayed in except the pool is out of service (no return to service date was offered). Our only issue was that we were staying in room 235 which is on the back of the hotel overlooking the deck of the neighboring restaurant. On Friday night, they had live music that didn't end until nearly 11:30 PM. I think if you are in an even numbered room (and maybe a low number), you are unlikely to hear the music.

Room tip: Asked for low, even numbered hotel rooms - there is a lot of noise from the neighboring restaurant
Date of stay: July 2018