“Italian cooked by French trained Vietnamese chef.”
Review of Po Le Cucina

Po Le Cucina
Ranked #1 of 19 Restaurants in Spring House
Cuisines: Italian, Seafood
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 24 June 2018 via mobile

Sophisticated cosmopolitan world food with strong Italian influence. Nothing quiet like it. The chef knows flavours and styles and we loved it. Seafood, pasta, veal, French and Italian desserts, doesn't get any better.

Reviewed 22 June 2018

I have been here before with my wife, sister and brother-in-law. My sister-in-law is local to this restaurant and they rave about it and come here often. It truly is a great find. It is a BYOB and that helps keep the cost down. Nice atmosphere and wait staff. The food is all good. You'll have to find out for yourself. I don't eat them, but the soft shell crabs are a favorite according to my brother-in-law.
There is out door seating and reservations are suggested.

Reviewed 8 June 2018

My wife and I decided to check out Po Le Cucina on a beautiful day on a late Sunday evening after seeing “A Taste with Tori”. Right away I felt right at home. The wait staff was very friendly, the food delicious and the ambience quiet and peaceful. We sat outside and took our time chatting with some of the other guests. The owner even came by our table and we exchanged small talk!

Loved the whole experience and we definitely plan to go back!!

Reviewed 27 May 2018

Were looking for a place we had not eaten and saw a review of this restaurant. How we had not eaten there before is a mystery. What a great find for us. We were seated promptly by a very gracious host. All the wait staff were very polite and helpful. We had brought a bottle of Proscecco with us and were a little worried about it having been shaken on the car ride over. They nicely took it back to kitchen to open. It was nice to have it served in flutes instead of regular wine glasses.
If there is any downside it would be the noise level can be bit much once the place is full. However, this will not keep us from going again.

Reviewed 22 May 2018

After a news clip of this place my husband and I decided to go. It was one of the best meals/experiences we have ever had. It was a nice warm Sunday evening and were able to sit outside. It is BYOB so we took a bottle of wine with us. The appetizers came out so quickly it was surprising. The meal and everything was so delightful. The owner came out to talk to all of the tables outside too. He was such a nice man. We even had dessert which we very rarely do only because we knew the owner was a trained pastry chef. We got the tiramisu to split. It did not disappoint either. We will definitely be back here. It is a bit on the pricey side so it would have to be a special occasion to celebrate.