“Delicious weeknight dinner”

Ranked #2 of 19 Restaurants in Spring House
Price range: US$20 - US$25
Cuisines: Mediterranean, Pizza
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Arpeggio has been in business since 1995. We are a casual Mediterranean bring-your-own-bottle restaurant specializing in wood-oven pizza, home-made pita bread, fresh seafood, pasta and eclectic salads and Mediterranean entrees. Everything is fresh and made in-home, including many desserts. Call us today for more information.
Reviewed 9 September 2018

This is a charming and upscale byob and serves both Italian and Mediterranean cuisine.
A group of us met for a week night dinner and enjoyed the chicken kabob dinner, sea bass, and chicken special. All the entrees were delicious and we look forward to returning soon.

Reviewed 8 August 2018

Have frequented this restaurant for yrs. Recently ordered take out for my daughter's birthday dinner. The seafood salad was very overpriced. It only had 3 shrimp and 3 scallops that were very undercooked. Several of the greens in the salad very wilted and should not be served. Nutty chicken did not have the sauce in the bag. So disappointed in the quality. Seems like they threw it all together.

mary c, Owner at Arpeggio, responded to this reviewResponded 10 August 2018

I am so sorry to hear about this experience and I will be addressing this with our kitchen. Our goal is for everyone to be happy with their food and find value in it as well. The seafood salad is one of our strongest selling dishes and is usually delicious. I apologize that you had this experience with take out. Please email me at: Mary@arpeggiobyob.com so I can try to make this right for you!

Reviewed 8 July 2018 via mobile

I eat here often. Sometimes a few times a week. The menu is diverse and specials are great. Burgers, lump crab cakes, shawarma, grape leaves, salads oh and pizza to. My complaint is that I wanted to sit outside at 1:30p on Saturday and the hostess said she could only sit tables of four at the three available tables outside so we had to sit inside or in the sun. I object on the grounds that you logically weren’t going to fill three four tops and I’m a paying customer! Fix this please.

Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

We used to come here regularly before we moved to Florida and it was a nice small place with great food. Now coming back after 12 years, it’s shockingly different. Much larger, more ambiance, a lovely outside seating area and still great food and service. I was very impressed by the new “look” , great menu options and service. The mixed grill, seafood grill and fish tacos were delicious. Will definitely be back before the next 12 years. A great place for a date night, business meeting or a meeting with a friend. Way to go Arpeggios!!!!! Good luck to you.

Reviewed 22 June 2018 via mobile

I was on a business trip and decided to get adventurous and wander a few miles away from my hotel’s room service or ordering in. What a find......you know you’ve found a gem when there’s a wait on a mid-week day at 8’oclock in the evening. The wait wasn’t long and although I didn’t take particular notice, I saw a sign where you could either call ahead to get your name on the waiting list or use an app. My colleague and I started with the hummus.........fresh and tasty. Then we both opted for the bronzio with sautéed spinach.......delicious. Nice casual atmosphere. We sat a chatted away, sipping on our wine....(its BYOB) and before we knew it the restaurant was empty. Will definitely be back.