All reviews front desk room was clean nice hotel yogurt flight memorial nice stay pa turnpike free breakfast in the morning conveniently located right working order stayed one night parking lot off the highway breakfast buffet seven springs exercise room definitely stay here again
Reviewed 6 September 2018

Our room was very clean, the bathroom amenities were plentiful. The breakfast buffet was excellent! Hot scrambled eggs, bacon, sausage & biscuits/Gravy. Lots of yummy choices, even a waffle maker. Plenty for the kids too, including cereal & oatmeal. My only complaint was seeing the hotel from the road & having to travel a back street to get to it.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 August 2018

We opted to stop over in Somerset on our way to VA and chose Holiday Inn Express simply because we could find its location easily! Accessing it with its location near the toll booths made it a bit complicated, but we found the road way into it!
Comfortable queen beds and clean bathroom were appreciated. But for me the bonus was the “labelled” pillows! What a treat! The pillows were labelled “soft” or “firm”! I desperately wanted a firm pillow, and found it easily because it was marked!! Definitely a plus for me! I wish that option was available in all hotels! Thanks Somerset Holiday Inn Express! We will be back!

Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 August 2018

My wife and I was refused government rate. I showed my government ID and I told them I was a disabled Vietnam Vet. The manager refused to recognize. The clerk said The IHG App was not real. I'm A IHG Gold Elite Member.

Room Tip: Use the app … don't do a walk-in
  • Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
Donald P, Assistant General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Somerset, responded to this reviewResponded 26 August 2018

We wish to thank you for your service to our country, and thank you for your candid review. We apologize that your recent stay did not meet expectations. The rate that you booked at is for official government duty, and you must provide proof that you were on official government business with work orders. If you cannot provide work orders that the rate reverts back to standard room rate, as mentioned on the website were you made your reservation. We do hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back in the future, so that we can provide a better experience.

Don P.
Assistant General Manager

Reviewed 22 August 2018

We decided to splurge on nice hotel for our last night on vacation. Well we found a very nice place but didn't have to spend a lot. The room was very clean and the pool was warm and large. The breakfast was very good with lots of options. Would definitely stay there again.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 18 August 2018

Friendly desk clerk, clean, nice breakfast selection, beds very comfortable. Hotel located right off PA Turnpike, several nearby restaurants, gas stations to select from. If in the area again would stay here.

Room Tip: 2nd floor was very quiet
  • Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family