“Very Good place for Breakfast”

T. Burk & Co. Deli Restaurant
Ranked #4 of 5 Restaurants in Smoketown
Cuisines: Deli
Reviewed 3 October 2017

This deli is on Rte 340 away from the more heavily traveled Rte 30. We found the place very clean, the food good, prepared to order, and the prices reasonable. I ordered eggs "over easy" and was pleasantly surprised that the cook prepared them exactly as I expected. (Too often cooks in other restaurants cook their eggs too fast over too high heat; but this place did it right!). I think the "hash brown" potatoes were "home fried" (sliced, rather than chopped or grated), but they were good nonetheless. Prices were very reasonable, Service was okay, considering the number of guests they had to attend to.

Reviewed 26 July 2017 via mobile

I had the best omelette I've had in a very long time. The prices are decent. Very clean. It's not far from the Smoketown Inn. Lots of parking.

Reviewed 25 June 2017

I have been here a few times over the past several years, and each time I go my experience is even worse than the one before. To start of, this place is very small so the tables fill up quickly. If you have to wait, there is a small area by the entrance where you can stand. No chairs or benches to sit and it gets crowded fast. I ordered a steak salad and the people I was with also had salads. The steak on my salad was dry and overcooked; it was like chewing on rubber. Secondly, the lettuce in my salad and the other salads was brown and soft. It was disgusting. I ended up eating everything in the salad but the lettuce. When I told my waitress about my dry and overcooked steak, she sighed and rolled her eyes. Either she was annoyed by my comment or this isn't the first time the steak has been dry and overcooked (I am guessing it was the second one). Everything else about this visit was fine, and our service was as good as it can get for this place. The atmosphere can be a bit overwhelming when it is busy and it is a very small dining area. Overall, I have never had an excellent time here and because of that I will not be back. Good luck if you give this place a try, and double check food; especially your meat.

Reviewed 21 June 2017

We walked over from the Spruce Lane Cottages and had lunch. The quiche and sandwich were generous and delicious! Lots of locals eat here, so you know it's good!

Reviewed 14 June 2017

Ate here last week and everything was delicious. Service was a little slow but that was fine.Smoked chicken noodle soup was excellent.