“Red rock Pa”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 22 July 2018 via mobile

I have hiked these falls since I was a child. Going back with my family brought so many memories. They are beautiful just remember the bug stray and water.

Reviewed 9 July 2018 via mobile

Wonderful service,food was great. Atmosphere is nice. Very clean. Historical building is a plus. It is BYOB.

Reviewed 11 June 2018

We wanted a non-bar type place to get an early dinner. Of our party of 7 adults -- lots of large tables to accommodate groups -- all enjoyed our meals. I had the hummus flatwich which would make a vegetarian happy, others had grilled or fried fish, a salad w/ berries, and 2 of our guys had meatball sandwiches. Obviously there is a lot of variety to the meals and also the side dish options to accompany one's meal. Everyone was happy w/ their food. Portions are good sized; no one had room for dessert. 3 ordered the french onion soup, as someone had heard one HAS to order this here. All of them loved it. The coffee was lukewarm when initially served so the waitress offered to make a fresh pot, which happened very quickly and was excellent. Service was pleasant, attentive but not too, and we enjoyed a bit of history from the waitress and also aided by the host. I'd go here again anytime! Family style serving and one could dress casually or more. Oh! and it's a BYOB. :)

Reviewed 31 May 2018 via mobile

Went with friends while on business. Great food and great service! I had the fish and it was perfect. I would highly recommend if you are ever in the area.

Reviewed 19 May 2018 via mobile

My wife and I dropped in on a Saturday around 3:15 and have always wanted to try it. We are glad we did after making our choices I had the Filet my wife had the Montreal. We thoroughly enjoyed them and the homemade soup was really good. We went for the soup instead of salad. I can’t wait to go back and try something else because every thing is made in house. Friday they have a fresh caught fish special which sounds good. We talked with a lady from the eastern part of Pennsylvania and they were in town for a graduation and had around 20 in their group and she said everyone really liked their food. I highly recommend this place try it you will really love it