“Great food and atmosphere ”
Review of Red Rock Falls

Red Rock Falls
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 31 May 2018 via mobile

Went with friends while on business. Great food and great service! I had the fish and it was perfect. I would highly recommend if you are ever in the area.

Reviewed 19 May 2018 via mobile

My wife and I dropped in on a Saturday around 3:15 and have always wanted to try it. We are glad we did after making our choices I had the Filet my wife had the Montreal. We thoroughly enjoyed them and the homemade soup was really good. We went for the soup instead of salad. I can’t wait to go back and try something else because every thing is made in house. Friday they have a fresh caught fish special which sounds good. We talked with a lady from the eastern part of Pennsylvania and they were in town for a graduation and had around 20 in their group and she said everyone really liked their food. I highly recommend this place try it you will really love it

Reviewed 6 April 2018

Wow! We had wanted to try this restaurant since our daughter started at SRU this fall and were finally able to on Good Friday. We stopped in for lunch. Service was excellent, the food was superior, the atmosphere was pleasant with a beautiful view, and the prices were very reasonable! It was so nice to be able to order an item off of the lunch menu and have an option of replacing the fries with fresh fruit or the vegetable of the day!! We will definitely be back to try it for dinner!!

Reviewed 4 March 2018 via mobile

We love visiting Red Rock Falls. The ambiance is quaint...an old schoolhouse turned-restaurant, it still has a lot of historical touches with original furniture pieces, the school bell, and photos from the past. In the winter, getting a table by the fireplace is a real treat, and in the summer you can eat on their enclosed patio or even outside. The food is DELICIOUS! We had the Montreal Steak, which was cooked and seasoned perfectly and smothered in sautéed mushrooms and onions. Our side was the Baby Bakes...small baked potatoes that I love to dip in ranch dressing. Their salads and breads are fresh and unique. We had the Fruit and Nut salad last night and loved it almost as much as the Strawberry Salad that they have that I thought could not be surpassed. Our server remembers us from past visits and is so friendly. Also, you can bring wine in, which many people do. It is an amazing place to dine and worth the cost paid.

Reviewed 3 March 2018 via mobile

Hands down best crab cake appetizer ever- and I’ve been to the Cayman Islands and around the world! Really it’s the bomb!
It’s a bit rustic - causal and just the best little surprise!!! Fresh fish Friday- always prepared with a chefs touch! Friends from two hours away make the drive - wonderful options. Open for lunch and dinner. Fireplace. They make soups fresh daily. There’s an outside gazebo for summer romance, outdoor patio tables seasonal.
Strawberry salad is delicious! Steaks and Italian options you’ll have to try.
Nice sandwich and lunch specials... good service and it’s a hit!