Skytop Lodge
Chestnut Grove Village(Cresco)(Great Value!)
US$116
Paradise Stream Resort(Mount Pocono)
US$246
US$223
Mount Airy Casino Resort(Mount Pocono)(Great Value!)
US$228
Hotel M, Mount Pocono(Mount Pocono)
US$108
US$105
Comfort Inn & Suites(Mount Pocono)
US$260
ComfortInn
US$120
Comfort Inn Pocono Lakes Region(Lake Ariel)(Great Value!)
US$110
ComfortInn
No availability for your dates from our partners
1,281 results
All reviewsdining roomtea roomgolf courseadventure centerping pongthe cottagesice skatingzip lineindoor pooloutdoor activitieslawn bowlinghiking trailshorseback ridinggrounds are beautifuldog sleddingold world charmmeal plan
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

I just returned from Skytop Lodge this afternoon. So I thought I’d write this review in terms of Pros and Cons. Here it goes:

PROS
1. Beautiful scenery and grounds
2. Lodging is quaint and comfortable
3. Friendly and accommodating staff
4. Tap Room
5. Tea Room
6. Shuttle service

CONS
1. No microwave
2. No vending machines
3. Limited to eating only foods on site
4. No room service
5. They ‘nickel and dime’ you for even the most mundane activities
6. $28 daily service charge/$15-20 daily taxes
7. Breakfast Buffet has hair in food

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
3  Thank Wendy B
Jeffrey R, General Manager at Skytop Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded 3 April 2018

I appreciate your taking the time to review your most recent stay. I was happy to read about your positive experiences and thank you for explaining the opportunities. Our goal is always to exceed expectations and hope to have you return.

Reviewed 27 March 2018 via mobile

Great, great, great! Hiking, Ice Skating, swimming, arcade, rock climbing, campfire etc. The possibilities are endless. I highly recommend this place. Very welcoming staff. Made us feel at home. FYI ask for Rick when you go hiking. He’s the Tree Whisperer

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family

I was thrilled to read you review and happy to read about your experience. I certainly appreciate your comments regarding the Team and will pass them along. We look forward to your return.

Reviewed 26 March 2018

My boyfriend and I stayed at Skytop Lodge this weekend for two nights. We found a groupon deal and were looking for a quiet getaway it seemed to fit perfectly for what we wanted! We do not usually get much time alone with the daily hustle and bustle of life so we were looking for a relaxing getaway to spend time the two of us. We had the BEST most care-free time.

Although we didn't take advantage of the many activities the resort offered, we certainly took advantage of our beautiful room with a breathtaking view (roger white suite at the Inn) and the delicious food! We ate at the Taproom for lunch both days where our server (Corrine I may have spelt her name wrong) was great in the Taproom--answering questions for us and making us feel welcomed. Dinner and breakfast we had in the Windsor Dining room. Our server Fernando was phenomenal and made our dining experience great. Remembered our names and took great care of us at each meal. The whole staff throughout the resort from check in to check out were all friendly, and helpful with whatever needs we had.

Chris at the Inn was great and even lent us his charger for our phone! I will not forget how helpful and welcoming the staff was here. We will certainly be back, excited to come during the summer as well!

Room Tip: Our suite was amazing at the Inn! With a nice and warm fireplace :)
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple

I appreciate you taking the time to write about your experience at Skytop. Our Food & Beverage Team will be thrilled to see your comments, and I will certainly share with the entire Team. You say you'll be back, and we will welcome you upon your return. Please come back soon!

-Jeff

Reviewed 19 March 2018

The Skytop lodge is stuck in a different era and this is what makes it absolutely special. The service is very friendly and assistance is always there when you need it. There is so much to do that you don't miss the electronic gadgets that you are so used to these days. The food and entertainment are excellent. Even the other guests are more sociable than in more modern resorts.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
3  Thank mbrichter
Jeffrey R, General Manager at Skytop Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded 22 March 2018

I appreciate you taking the time to write your review. I enjoyed and agree with your comment that the "guests are more sociable" - Skytop has that effect on guests! I will certainly pass along your kind sentiments about our Team and look forward to your return. Please reach out directly to me.

Reviewed 19 March 2018

We went for a romantic getaway and the staff went out of their way to help us enjoy our stay. They accommodated all of our needs. The room was spacious and quiet. The hotel was fun to explore, the new bar area was quaint and we had nice cocktails before dinner. The food was very good. We enjoyed the pool and spa and walked the grounds. We went in the winter and There is still a lot to do. My fiance really loved her massage. We highly recommend Skytop lodge if you like historic hotels and great service.

Room Tip: 4th floor suites are a worthy upgrade
  • Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple

I was thrilled to read your review and appreciate you capturing the essence of our grand destination. Our goal is to make guests feel welcomed and to create new memories. It appears that our Team made the impression we strive for, and I will certainly pass this on to our Team I also enjoyed your last comment regarding historic hotels and great service!

Looking forward to your return!

-Jeff