“Great food fast”
Review of Perry Restaurant

Perry Restaurant
Reviewed 10 December 2017 via mobile

Stopped in here for lunch on a Sunday. Staff was super friendly and very attentive. Food was good and was ready in no time. I’d go here again

Reviewed 12 October 2017 via mobile

Only ever had breakfast here, but can say it’s excellent! Servers all work together to make sure all customers are taken care of. Owner is always in kitchen and it shows in the quality.

Reviewed 9 August 2017

I am not a local but I work in the area. I have eaten here a few times and each time it is usually fairly busy with local regular but the staff is always friendly and treats me with a smile. The food is decent and it's just nice to have lunch in a good old,fashion diner that has a good vibe and just feels good to be in. It's a nice change from the chain restaurants. I have eastern Chili here as well as some of their lunch specials and I appreciate the fact they have regular French fries and not the crappy coated fries that so many places think are French fries. What I like the most are the very friendly people who,work,here who treat me like I have been coming here all the time. Sometimes local places don't always treat new people warmly but the perry welcomes all.

Reviewed 3 April 2017

breakfasts are very hot and you get a nice serving. I highly recommend that you have your next breakfast meal here.

Reviewed 13 March 2017

This restaurant is very clean and well kept. Parking is abundant and the food is good. Lots of variety and daily specials.

1  Thank sue w