“Pizza is just so so”

Roma Pizza and Restaurant
Reviewed 23 May 2018 via mobile

This pizza place is right across from Wyndham Shawnee. We ordered from there because they delivered to our unit. We ordered a pizza and Caesar salad. The salad was very fresh and very good. However the pizza left a lot to be desired. It is definitely thin crust pizza, with hardly any crust around the edge.

Date of visit: May 2018

Reviewed 13 February 2018

We were staying at the nearby Shawnee Inn and Golf Resort and wanted some take out. Roma did not disappoint. The pizza was good and the pasta with shrimp and broccoli was even better! The side salads were crisp and fresh.

Date of visit: February 2018
Reviewed 21 November 2017 via mobile

Had great pizza delivered. Took less than half hour from order to delivery. Pizza was hot when delivered. We had a bacon, cheese Sicilian pizza which had a well done, slightly brown crust.

Date of visit: November 2017
Reviewed 19 November 2017

Stopped by to dine in for a late lunch with family while visiting. Servers were very nice, pizza came out quickly, and everyone was happy.

Date of visit: November 2017
Reviewed 15 August 2017 via mobile

Got told it did take out but it didn't on a Sunday. Girl that took my order and couldn't understand me and when I went to pick my order up asked me what language I spoke. Quite upsetting. Pizza come in 18" or 20" big. Food didn't blow me away.

Date of visit: August 2017