“We second the reviews!”
Review of Sweet Tooth Cafe

Sweet Tooth Cafe
Ranked #2 of 28 Restaurants in Shamokin
Reviewed 10 April 2017

Thankfully we read the reviews before we went. We agree with the wait time. It took at least half and hour to 45 minutes before we got our food (in spite of it being early for dinner and NOT busy). But it was worth the wait! The staff was pleasant and attentive. I had the chicken and waffle SANDWICH, bacon, cheddar, honey. YUM. I will try to attach my picture. It was HUGE and delicious. I also was surprised none of the other reviews mentioned the COMPLIMENTARY ALCOHOL for your meal! What a deal on top of great prices. We will certainly be back!

Reviewed 16 March 2017

Atmosphere is like WOW . Prices are reasonable and the staff is very friendly and attentive. Everything was very clean including bathrooms.

Reviewed 27 January 2017 via mobile

I honestly can't say enough about this restaurant to describe how pleased I am when I have an opportunity to eat here.
We are originally from the area, and it's so refreshing to have such a nice sit down venue in the area.
Although Shamokin has the typical Chinese and Italian favorites, bars and fast food. Along with some incredible bar pizza as well as the local staple Coney Island.... the Dining Room fills a unique niche that was up till now, missing from the area.
Decorated in a 50s-60s theme and peppered with imagery of old Hollywood, the restaurant immediately catches your attention as unique. The sharply dressed staff is professional and friendly and very attentive.
The hardest part to describe is how you are treated and even the presentation of the food... is styled like a big city bistro. Yet, with the less pretentious and relaxing atmosphere of small town casual diner.
The food is always cooked well and everything we have had to date has been delicious.
I've seen a few reviews that mention slow service. I have never had that happen to me, and if it did, I'm sure that I would understand as they are cooking everything to order fresh.
So kudos to you Dining Room at Sweet Tooth Cafe, you are a glowing ember in what will hopefully become a bright future for the recovery of downtown shamokin and my 'go to' for home style dining when I am in town.

Reviewed 16 January 2017 via mobile

They have a great staff wonderful tastey food there chicken n waffles are amazing everyone should check it out

Reviewed 18 October 2016 via mobile

I travel alone and I eat alone. They gave me good food. I paid what they charged. I left a big tip. I'll be back.

Been to Sweet Tooth Cafe? Share your experiences!