6,912 results
All reviews water park magic quest all ages dance party magiquest game bunk beds wave pool kids love family suite dinner buffet pizza place life guards a lot of fun older kids kids running year olds whole family
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

The kids always love to go to Great Wolf and when we leave they ask, “When are we going back?” Bill and his staff are amazing. I brought friends with me this time and they loved it and the kids can’t wait to go back.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We love great wolf!!! we've been there a few times already and will definitely be back!! my family always has a good time and they are very welcoming there! the staff everywhere love their job and make it a fun experience.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We went for only one night but we were able to enjoy two days of the waterpark. Our room was clean and good enough for the stay. The check in was great (through the phone) and the txting from the "staff" was very helpful and easy. Super easy check out. Wonderful program for the children and the Pizza was delicious. We will come back :-)

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We took our 5 year old and 2 year old to the Poconos location. The lodge itself was wonderful, waterpark was great (besides the freezing cold bathrooms and shower area), even food was surprisingly good, but I am sad to say the customer service was very poor. When we checked in, the receptionist barely looked at me, then proceeded to tell me the room wasn't ready (which I understand as we were over an hour early), gave me few brochures and told me I will get a text message with my room number when ready. No introduction, suggestions on what to do while we wait, perhaps some information about the attractions, nothing. Having worked in a hotel in the past I expected at least a little more enthusiasm from her and much more information. I got a text message right at 4pm with the room number we were staying in. The brochures had very basic information on what was going on so we just had to assume things the whole trip. We spend 2 nights there and saw 1 character twice during the whole trip, one of which was his backside as he was walking away and didn't even bother turning around to high five my children who were all excited trying to catch up to him and the other time he was sitting next to the girl that was reading a bedtime story while kids had to stay 2 feet away from him. There was an opportunity to take pictures with him afterwards, but that's of course after a nice long wait in line. 1 or 2 extra character appearances a day wouldn't hurt.The food was way overpriced, but that was expected, however the Arcade was a total robbery.There is a story time every morning and evening, right outside of the entrance of the restaurant, so if you need to get through the lobby, good luck. It got so cramped we could barely get out of the restaurant. Overall, it wasn't the best experience, but the kids still had fun. Me and my husband expected much more for what they charge, but that being said, it was the staff attitude and unhelpfulness that ruined it for us.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Our family of 12 had a wonderful experience. This was our first trip to Great Wolfe lodge and we celebrated my son's 6th birthday at the resort. Everything was great. Checkin was easy, waterpark very nice, and the extra activities for the children was above and beyond what we expected. I would go back again. We had a great time.