6,711 results
All reviews water park magic quest all ages wave pool dance party bunk beds magiquest game kids love family suite dinner buffet pizza place life guards a lot of fun kids running year olds mini golf older kids
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I would not recommend ordering food at Buckets inside the water park - extremely long wait for a rather small order! order at the bar instead. otherwise the place is great - all the kids had fun! .....

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

On my first night's stay, I pulled the sheet down to get into bed, and there was a huge brown sludge in the middle of my sheet. Clearly, the sheets were never changed. My kids were already asleep and a pack and play set up in front of the door so I just had to sleep in the other bed. The next day, it took us 45 minutes and two trips to front desk to even see a manager about the problem.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

They son’s birthday a great time for him. The staff was welcoming. Activities kept the kids busy. The dance party was awesome and so was movie night. We would definitely go again. The food was a little pricey but delicious.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The staff was very friendly and helpful. The water park and Wolf Den room were clean and very well themed. My family found it nice to have alot of other activities than just the water park to do and there was a nice spread of activities for all ages. I suggest if you are thinking about going to look into the pup pass options these were really nice to get items/ activities that were already paid for plus it saved money on them.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We were evacuated from our vacation in the Outer Banks because of hurricane Florence. We came across a Groupon for Great Wolf Lodge! It was awesome!! The indoor water park! Our room accommodated our whole party. The extra activities they have for the kids are awesome, so when ur done with the water for the day there is still plenty to do!! We can’t wait for our next adventure to Great Wolf Lodge!