“A gem”

The BriMarie Inn
The BriMarie Inn
Ranked #1 of 1 Sayre B&B and Inns
Reviewed 7 September 2010

This Inn is a fabulous find. We stayed while on business at the nearby hospital which is a lovely 5 minute walk. We were lucky enough to eat at the lrestaurant one night and it was amazing. The food and wine selection was worthy of a top restaurant in a major city. There is a convienience store just down the block which was great for stokcig up on water and soda. The room was beautiful. Large, clean and well equipped.

• Stayed: August 2010, travelled on business
1  Thank Pubs90
There are newer reviews for The BriMarie Inn

Reviewed 3 May 2010

Absolutly charming! My husband and I stayed Fri and Sat. night, We can't say enough about how friendly the staff is! Always there with a smile to help you. The rooms are lovely, and the food is top notch!!! We will be sure to return!

• Stayed: May 2010, travelled as a couple
1  Thank dlamanna
Reviewed 23 November 2009

Traveling frequently on business, it is so easy to just find and stay at one of the chain hotels. They're simple to locate on the various travel sites and generally you know what you are going to get. Selecting hotels that are not part of a chain often can be problematic. But there are exceptions and the Bri Marie Inn is one of those. It was so well worthwhile deviating from the normal chain hotel path. The whole place, from the pleasant and enthusiastic welcome, to the spacious and well appointed rooms, to the personal service and attention to detail, reminded us of the finer hotels of Europe. The food and service in the restaurant was execellent. We would recommend this to all travelers, those on business and pleasure alike. Our only disappointment - having to go to an 8.00 a.m. meeting!

• Stayed: November 2009, travelled on business
1  Thank EnergyAdvisor
Reviewed 24 May 2009

While on a road trip with my wife I tend to not like to stay in chain motels/hotels. As a result we estimated we would be in Sayre for a night while going to Ricketts Glen State Park. The hotel far exceeded expectations, boating a beautiful room (we stayed in the Elmer) and a terrific restaurant. The price was very good coming in at under $100. Clean, comfortable and certainly a recommended hotel.

• Stayed: May 2009, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Tazaemon
Reviewed 22 May 2009

The Robert Packard Hospital recommended a list of hotels that were close to the hospital. My daughter then looked up the hotels that were recommended on this website. The location was great since I could walk to the hospital and visit my husband who had a heart attack while on a business trip. I spent most of the time in the hospital visiting my husband. I did have dinner at the restaurant and it was good. I stayed a week. the weather was changing and the heat must have been turned off. The room was very cold at night. I wasn't looking for a good value but I was told that I would get a weekly rate but it ended up the same rate I was quoted on the phone when the reservation was made. I made the reservation on location and that was great.

• Stayed: May 2009, travelled on business
1  Thank 2Pals
Also consider these accommodations in or near Sayre
1.9 km away
Hampton Inn Sayre
#1 of 5 in Sayre
26.7 km away
Holiday Inn Express Owego

Been to The BriMarie Inn? Share your experiences!