“Terrible”

Grace Chinese Buffet
Ranked #12 of 49 Restaurants in Sayre
Cuisines: Chinese
Description: The restaurant doesn't seem to have a website of their own, but I did a web search and came up with many listings for this restaurant.
Reviewed 19 February 2018

The last 2 times I went there for the buffet, there was hair found in my food. I let the staff know both times and was apologized to. Nothing else! Not that I would have accepted anything because I was discussed. I would never eat there again. I also mentioned it to my mother and she said the same thing happened to her.

1  Thank 81avivat

Reviewed 10 August 2017 via mobile

All of the buffet they also have a Grill menu there's always a large variety the food is always being fresh. This is a place where me my friends or my daughter and family go to when they're in town. The staff is always treated me and my family and friends as if we're somebody special it's a really great feeling

Reviewed 1 August 2017 via mobile

Our family likes to dine here when we want a quick meal. There is a wide variety of foods, encompassing 5 different buffet tables. One is for cold foods & soups, 3 are for hot foods, and 1 for desserts. We are always satisfied when dining at Grace's.

Reviewed 5 June 2017

I like this Chinese food here. The peanut chicken is my favorite. The restaurant itself is clean. The bathrooms are old and like it.

Reviewed 2 June 2017

This is the place to go for an awesome Chinese buffet. They also offer some American foods on the buffet. Always a good selection and a dessert bar that includes ice cream.

Been to Grace Chinese Buffet? Share your experiences!