“Best Chinese Buffet in Sayre”

Grace Chinese Buffet
Ranked #11 of 49 Restaurants in Sayre
Cuisines: Chinese
Description: The restaurant doesn't seem to have a website of their own, but I did a web search and came up with many listings for this restaurant.
Reviewed 26 June 2016

Grace Chinese Buffet is the best buffet in the Valley. They have a great variety of food, seating is always timely and they'll make you specific dishes if you ask them!

Reviewed 24 March 2016

We always leave a tip as these Chinese girls treat us like family. go there often as when I'm in Sayre Pa. It's where I go to eat.

Reviewed 7 March 2016

have been to graces's several times and have always had a good hot meal. large varities on the buffet , if you walk out of there still hungry its your own fault.

Reviewed 1 March 2016 via mobile

We've frequent this restaurant about twice a year.
* The food is good and has a nice selection.
* I can honestly say the place is not disgustingly dirty (like many Chinese restaurants).
* Staff is nice...never a bad experience.
* Wish they had a mongolian grill...
* Figure about $10/person

Reviewed 16 February 2016

The folks there are very friendly and the food there is not bad for a Buffet. My wife and i are there about 2 times a month.

Been to Grace Chinese Buffet? Share your experiences!