All reviews amish buggies new owners owners peter amish country continental breakfast bagels place to stay farmers market first floor beds were very comfortable memorial day weekend extra towels definitely stay here again fridge and microwave lancaster county many years sight and sound theater
Reviewed 3 July 2018

This hotel has no frills but you get your money worth . The grounds are beautiful with flowers and vegetable gardens . Rooms are clean and staff are always very nice . The owners are very friendly and always very helpful with accommodations. We stay here several times a year and are never disappointed. The pool is clean and refreshing . Very quiet at night as you relax and here the clip clip of buggies going by. Perfect location as it is close to shopping and all Amish activities and communities . I would highly recommend this hotel .

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Sue L
Reviewed 2 July 2018

I can not give this place an overall rating because there are no negative circles! Check in was at two we arrived at 1:15 waited while the only person there was on the phone. Finally a boy showed up and just stood there without speaking the lady on the phone had to tell him to wait on us. He did the paper work then said to come back in an hour the room was not ready by this time it was 1:35. We left came back was given a key and told how to get upstairs to our room, there are no elevators. The walkway to the room is wooden & leaning to one side there was long pieces of wood designed to be a flower pot that was all busted with nails hanging out of them. The solar lights were laying on the ground with the wires exposed. There are broken down steps and landing we had to walk on to get to a door to go up the steps to our room. When you walk in there is a day bed floor lamp desk sm. fringe. The next very tiny room had a bed & tv. No central air there were two old air conditioners in the windows, the temp. that day was 95.On the wall was a thermostat with no covering, but on it, it said caution high voltage. In the sm. bathroom when you ran water in the sink the basin filled up it was plugged & the water went down very slowly. The shower had mold around the edges. In various places of the rooms the wallpaper was coming off the walls. After coming back from a show, there was no place to park the lot was full. We went to office rang bell guy came we said there is no place to park, he said go around & park in the back, we said but our room is in the front. He said he can't tell people were to park they can park anywhere and closed the door. We went around to the back there was no lighting and no place to park. We found a little spot squeezed in and slept in the car that night!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank KLGSLBS2
Reviewed 1 July 2018 via mobile

The cherry lane inn has great rooms./service Nice pool and great service. I look forward to see you all next year or sooner they have a great Breafast I love going up to there to relex and watch the horse go by day and night

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Hope d
Reviewed 23 June 2018

Travelling to a hobby conference in Lancaster, I've stayed here several times, one or two nights each time. Pleasant location in farm country, and convenient to US30 on the east side of Lancaster. Family run and a bit dated and quirky, but good value. My criteria are basically comfortable bed, clean working bathroom, A/C, TV, Internet, and something for a quick breakfast. Check, check, check, check, check, check.

Stayed: June 2018
1  Thank alangE994CP
Reviewed 28 May 2018

I stayed here for Memorial Day weekend and i was so happy I did. I got a beautiful quiet room in the heart of Amish country close to the main Lincoln Hwy and I was very pleased with how much I got for my money. the breakfast was delicious. the room was immaculately clean and fresh. I loved the furniture that is vintage furniture. It may be outdated but it was charming since I am a history teacher? I appreciate vintage style things. Reminds me of the 1960's when my father Phil Scalcione would take me and my sister to Amish country so lots of good memories. Thank you Cherry Lane!

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family