All reviews room was clean nothing fancy will stay there again attractions accommodations farm
Reviewed 4 November 2017

About all I can give a positive review on was the fact that the sheets were clean. The rest of the room needed a good cleaning. Peeling wall paper, mold on window, mirrors very streaky, bathroom fan very dirty and filth along the top of the shower enclosure. Not sure how this hotel got an 8.3 rating. I requested a ground floor room via a phone call to the hotel and they assured me they would have one but upon check-in one was not available even though there were not that many guests when we arrived. They said they could move someone but we had other places to be so did accept the rooms they offered. I wished we had seen the rooms prior to accepting them because we would have gone elsewhere.

Room Tip: Find a different hotel
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank Bev H
Reviewed 7 October 2017

Have been staying here for years. Love the quietness of the back facing the farm. My daughter flys up from Florida just to stay there when we go on our mother, daughter yearly trip. When I need a nice get away this is where I go. Nice people, clean rooms and good breakfast. Just booked for a get away next week. If u want a great place to stay the Old Amish Inn is it.

Room Tip: I always like rm 31 or 32
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Dot S
Reviewed 22 June 2017

quick c heck in and check out...adequate room for the price. room was clean..no problem with asking for extras...not fancy...but we were mostly traveling and just needed a room to sleep..very quiet...stayed on backside of motel...beautiful farm in the back.

Room Tip: dont expect fancy...but comfortabel
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 17 June 2017 via mobile

I booked this hotel for my women's group from church. We were going to Sight and Sound theater to see the story of Jonah. From the moment we checked in, problems galore! From the slow check-in, feces on the toilet, stained bed sheets, to articles leftover from the previous guests. One of my ladies checked out and went to another hotel! Do I recommend this hotel?? No I do not!

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with friends
2  Thank Karen M
Reviewed 22 May 2017

Chose this property because of its price and location. Booked travels two weeks ago on their website. Arrived with confirmation in-hand and they did not have our reservation. They would not honor our reservation because they had no rooms available. We were stuck and had no place to go. Had to drive 20 miles outside of the county to find a hotel because of Mother's Day weekend. And, had to pay $200 more. Very upset customer and would not recommend this property!! Terrible customer service.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family