“Clean and Ideally Located”

Weathervane Motor Court
Ranked #1 of 16 Hotels in Ronks
Reviewed 27 November 2017 via mobile

Weathervane Motor Court is across the highway from the Rockvale Outlets, and since it’s near a traffic light, it’s easy to get there. Weathervane is a short driver to numerous restaurants and entertainment venues. Not only is this lodging ideally located, but the rooms and grounds are very clean. My concerns include the metal key entry, because I feel safer with the security cards, and we had issues with the heating units in two rooms. Initially, it was cold, because the heaters were not on, but once they were turned on, it became too hot. I feel like we needed more guidance for regulating the heater properly. Despite these issues I was pleased with my overall experience, and I would stay at Weathervane again.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family

Reviewed 12 November 2017 via mobile

I researched the majority if not all of the numerous hotels in the area. This place seemed to have the most reasonable prices, while still being clean. My family and I stayed here while visiting and touring the Amish country. The owners were very friendly and a wealth of local information. My daughter loved the room. My husband liked the free breakfast in the morning. Parking was convenient and directly in front of the room. Overall, this place was exactly what I was looking for, simple, clean, charming, and affordable. I would definitely return if ever in the area again.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Malarie F
Reviewed 7 November 2017

Rooms are clean and a good size .Beds are very comfortable .Parking at the door of your room .Breakfast is fairly simple but ok, toast , cereal , pastries juice annd coffee . Staff are very friendly and helpful.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Marianne B
Reviewed 29 October 2017

The Weathervane Motor Court was chosen for our lodging since it was close to the Amish Village and Railroad Muesum of Pennsylvania. The reviews were great as well as the room rate, which I learnt from the owner, Nick, that it was a promotion. The owners are very sociable and courteous, and very proud of their "Certificante of Excellence" given to them by Trip Advisor. We prefer staying at family-owned motels, etc like this one.

The well - kept property is very inviting as you arrive and see the lovely flowers and well-manicured lawn.

Our clean room was very comfortable with two beds. I just loved their firmer pillows compared to more expensive hotels that have very soft pillows. Each morning, we were served a continental breakfast and great coffee.

Since our time was limited, we decided to visit the above mentioned two places of interest and enjoy Amish food, which we did at Katie's Kitchen. We even returned to enjoy an Amish breakfast before contining on our trip to Florida.

My husband and I plan to return in the future and explore more of the Amish Village and purchase some homemade jams and jellies and other items.

Hopefully, there will be an available room at this place for us.

There is so much to see and visit that a few days in that area is never enough!!!

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank clore
Reviewed 28 October 2017 via mobile

Second time staying here, same opinion. This place is great. The host and his wife are nice as can be. The rooms are spotless. The bed very comfortable. The Wi-Fi strong. But perhaps one of the most pleasant surprises is the coffee. The owner told me he had tried quite a few different machines and settled on this one. If he goes to that extreme to find acceptable coffee for his guests, you can be sure he pays attention to everything. And the donuts are spectacular. O.A.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank otto a
Also consider these accommodations in or near Ronks
0.1 km away
2.1 km away
Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Lancaster (Amish Country), PA
0.6 km away
Comfort Inn Lancaster - Rockvale Outlets

Been to Weathervane Motor Court? Share your experiences!