“Rolls to die for”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast
Reviewed 18 June 2018

First night into town and stopped here for dinner. The mrs. chose the the turkey and had the chicken sandwich.
This is the mrs talking.... that turkey was outstanding these rolls are so good that she wanted to take them with her they were so go.
My chicken sandwich was about a 8" breast on a bun and was ok.

We also had breakfast here one morning and the servings were more than plentiful. Her omelet was fresh and I am glad that I had only 1 pancake, as it was huge and more than enough food.

Its a quaint little place and the service was outstanding.

Reviewed 17 June 2018

Visited in May. Great food and service. Loved meatloaf and soft ice cream. Highly recommend. Convenient to all the attractions.

Reviewed 16 June 2018

After dining mostly at fast food restaurants on our trip we were ready to eat some "real" food. Katie's Kitchen was just what we needed. The food and service were both top notch and their prices were very good. We loved the home-made peanut butter.

Reviewed 14 June 2018

Whether for breakfast of lunch, we love Katie's! This vacation we visited Katie's once for breakfast and once for dinner. Breakfast was amazing. Dinner was more than we could finish, but it didn't go to waste...we took it back to the hotel! This Amish run restaurant is a favorite of locals and visitors alike. Don't be surprised if you have to wait in line...but it's worth it!

Reviewed 14 June 2018

Baked chicken and vegetables were amazing! After sampling my friend's meatloaf, I had to take an order of that to go! If you want food that is cooked just like Mom's, is healthy, and is served by pleasing people, go to Katie's! I just wish that I had had room for one or more of the beautiful desserts in the display cases!