US$188
US$100
US$80
SleepInn
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$96/night.

US$83
US$98
US$120
Cherry Lane Motor Inn(Ronks)(Great Value!)
US$72
US$61
Travelocity
TripAdvisor
  • Breakfast included
All reviewscomfortable bedclean roomsstayed herepillowsrouteattractions
Reviewed 14 February 2017

My friends and I stayed here for the night back in October. We picked this hotel because it was cheaper and also because we are only night and you only had to be 18 to check in. The room was nice, small, but still nice. They had a "breakfast" but it was just some cinnamon buns with chocolate milk. I would stay here again if I were in the area.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled with friends
2  Thank Alyssa F
Reviewed 12 March 2016 via mobile

Stayed two nights. Donna was most accomodating. Location is excellent. 24-hour diner within walking distance, 24-hour Subway/ Sunoco gas station right next store. Tangor and Rockvale Outlets and Miller's Buffet 5 minutes away. Room was small, however, it more than made up for it with being immaculately CLEAN, having a large smaller refrigerator and a very good mattress. I love Mom & Pop motels because I have dogs. I like to be able to park my car right next to my room. This establishment met most of my requirements. The only downside was the price was most competitive until the pet fee was added on. The pet fee added on for (2) dogs $15.00 per dog for each night. That ended up being an extra $60.00 for two nights. That was the cost of one room for a night. I feel $10.00-$15.00 extra each night would have been reasonable but $15.00 for each dog is over-kill. I go to the area about once a month. If it weren't for the steep pet fee I would return on a regular basis.

Stayed: March 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 4 February 2016

My wife and I stayed here when our car broke down; the manager was very helpful and friendly. The room was comfortable and the people staying all seemed nice. It is right on the highway so a little loud, but not too bad.

• Stayed: December 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 March 2015

I stayed here overnight while traveling on business, and while the buildings are rather unprepossessing in appearance, my stay was comfortable and I'd have gladly taken that mattress home with me! When I arrived, the room was cold so I turned up the heat and by the time I got back from buying a takeout burger from a nearby restaurant, the room was cozy. Everything was clean, although a bit of antiseptic scent. Your basic small business motel, but man, that mattress was worth the trip.

• Stayed: March 2015, travelled on business
2  Thank JUDITH K
Reviewed 7 July 2014

Save your money and stay somewhere else. The room reaked of smoke and this was a non smoking roo. Carpets were completely black with dirt, headboards wre falling off beds. Bathroom had mold and mildew on tub and floor. All the furniture was in bad shape. Paint was pealing off door frames. I wrote a complaint letter to my booking agent why I was still there, and they contacted the owner of the hotel. His response was that we should of said something why we were there. We did threw our agent. Very very poor customer relations on his part. The electrical wiring is not legal running microwave off of extension cord, fire hazard looking to happen. Owner seems like he could care less, he just wants the money.

Room Tip: Drive by it don't waste your money
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family