US$85
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$97/night.

US$121
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$152/night.

US$87
US$83
US$158
US$153
US$108
US$67
Red Carpet Inn(Ronks)(Great Value!)
US$65
US$61
Cherry Lane Motor Inn(Ronks)(Great Value!)
US$72
US$61
All reviewscomfortable bedclean roomsstayed herepillowsrouteattractions
Reviewed 12 March 2016 via mobile

Stayed two nights. Donna was most accomodating. Location is excellent. 24-hour diner within walking distance, 24-hour Subway/ Sunoco gas station right next store. Tangor and Rockvale Outlets and Miller's Buffet 5 minutes away. Room was small, however, it more than made up for it with being immaculately CLEAN, having a large smaller refrigerator and a very good mattress. I love Mom & Pop motels because I have dogs. I like to be able to park my car right next to my room. This establishment met most of my requirements. The only downside was the price was most competitive until the pet fee was added on. The pet fee added on for (2) dogs $15.00 per dog for each night. That ended up being an extra $60.00 for two nights. That was the cost of one room for a night. I feel $10.00-$15.00 extra each night would have been reasonable but $15.00 for each dog is over-kill. I go to the area about once a month. If it weren't for the steep pet fee I would return on a regular basis.

Stayed: March 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 4 February 2016

My wife and I stayed here when our car broke down; the manager was very helpful and friendly. The room was comfortable and the people staying all seemed nice. It is right on the highway so a little loud, but not too bad.

• Stayed: December 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 March 2015

I stayed here overnight while traveling on business, and while the buildings are rather unprepossessing in appearance, my stay was comfortable and I'd have gladly taken that mattress home with me! When I arrived, the room was cold so I turned up the heat and by the time I got back from buying a takeout burger from a nearby restaurant, the room was cozy. Everything was clean, although a bit of antiseptic scent. Your basic small business motel, but man, that mattress was worth the trip.

• Stayed: March 2015, travelled on business
2  Thank JUDITH K
Reviewed 7 July 2014

Save your money and stay somewhere else. The room reaked of smoke and this was a non smoking roo. Carpets were completely black with dirt, headboards wre falling off beds. Bathroom had mold and mildew on tub and floor. All the furniture was in bad shape. Paint was pealing off door frames. I wrote a complaint letter to my booking agent why I was still there, and they contacted the owner of the hotel. His response was that we should of said something why we were there. We did threw our agent. Very very poor customer relations on his part. The electrical wiring is not legal running microwave off of extension cord, fire hazard looking to happen. Owner seems like he could care less, he just wants the money.

Room Tip: Drive by it don't waste your money
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
4  Thank Don E
Reviewed 6 September 2013

I came down to Lancaster by myself and thought I would just stay in a motel room. I did not expect much but that room was disgusting.The carpet was so stained, I did not want to walk on it without shoes. The owner said the carpet had been cleaned about two months ago. The smell was terrible. As I had already paid for three nights, I thought I could endure it. I put my belongings in the room and quickly went to Walmart and bought an air freshener. After I paid for the room, I found out that there was a man living in the next room that they were trying to get rid of and he would probably bug me for cigarettes. I did tell them that the plugs in the bathroom were not working, and to the owners defence, he came right away and repaired it. I went out then to explore the area but the more I thought about the room, the more depressed I was. Upon my return, I told them that I would stay one night only and requested a refund. The owner was not pleased. They did offer me another room but after seeing the "bum" living next door, I did not feel comfortable in the next room to this man. I then went out and got another motel room and went back and left without even staying the one night. Although my belongings were only in the room for a few hours they charged me $157.47 for two nights. The owner said he wanted to charge me the whole three nights when I told him I would give him a bad review and he stated that he was being nice by charging me only two nights. I am monitoring my credit card and will get in touch with booking.com again to sort this out. The only good thing about the motel was their front desk manager named Donna. She was great to talk to and you could tell she was a very hard working person. The owner had better keep her as I think she has alot more business sense and personality than him.

Stayed: August 2013, travelled solo