US$188
US$85
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$99/night.

US$98
US$83
US$69
US$83
US$120
US$94
Cherry Lane Motor Inn(Ronks)(Great Value!)
US$72
US$61
Red Carpet Inn(Ronks)(Great Value!)
All reviewscomfortable bedclean roomsstayed herepillowsrouteattractions
Reviewed 20 August 2012

We decided to go on a last minute trip to Amish county so I was excited when we were able to get a room since most places were booked. The front desk person Donna was very nice even though we got there really late. The room was clean and all appliances worked. It was also quiet. The room got cleaned when we left and came back. I will definitely come back.

• Stayed: August 2012
1  Thank Peacelovingmom
Reviewed 19 August 2012 via mobile

Another dump in Lancaster / Ronks ! Scary as.all hell! Manager was very nice! Hotel was run down and dirty. Huge black buckling mess on ceiling. 1 Window view of side of motel...view of a broken soda machine and a dirty broken air conditioner on the ground. This is right on Lincoln highway so dont expect any sleep due to trucks and motorcycles all night long..dusty mess. vents were encrusted.with filth..a bug ran out from the on wall bottle opener. Ashtray outside hasnt been emptied in a while....mattresses were.old uncomfortable and filthy. this place got nothing on the Bates Motel! Run for your life. The pictures they show are nothing like this dump...I was told owner hardly checks on his properties. It was my anniversary weekend.I was so disappointed and grossed out. At $100.00 per night. I would of been better off in my car...couldnt get another place because I had my small pet with me! manager on phone told me when I booked " you're gonna love it" What a crock of .......

• Stayed: August 2012
3  Thank Donna1954069
Reviewed 7 September 2010

The Lancaster Motel is an older 12 room road side motel located on busy Rt 30 in the heart of the Lancaster dutch amish farmlands. The property faces farms and cornfields.Even though it is on a busy highway you can still get a feel of the beatiful countryside. The motel has comfortable seating in front of the rooms so you can sit out and enjoy the fresh country air and views. The rooms are of the older type but very clean. The beds and pillows are very comfortable,the bathroom is very large with a great working tub-shower combo. The room also has a great working T.V and wifi. The pricing is very affordable at about $54.00 per night. To me the old road side motel has an ambiance about it that you can not find at the bigger chain properties. If in the area give the Lancaster Motel a try

• Stayed: August 2010, travelled on business