“Lots of everything.”

Shupp's Grove Antique Market
Reviewed 23 October 2017

Get there early as all the really good stuff goes quickly. We enjoyed ourselves and found some really good bargains. Like any place else, there are good dealers and junk dealers. All depends on what you want..

Reviewed 17 July 2017 via mobile

Great place every weekend! Antiques, collectibles, food while strolling through the shade. Jewelry, furniture, military memorabilia, glassware, post cards, books, vintage clothes, clocks, etc Really nice but go early ... stands tend to close around 2-3 pm

Reviewed 24 June 2017 via mobile

Late in the day. Vendors closing. Stuff pretty well picked over. Better luck -- for us -- next time.

Reviewed 12 May 2017

Went last year and this year during extravaganza weekend.It was o.k., bought a few items, no bargains. Passed on one piece that the dealer would not budge on price even though it had damage .Will look into other markets in the area.

Reviewed 19 July 2016

I have been going to this area for quite some time now. I have just started going here and I have to say I absolutely love it. Of course it depends on the weather because it is outdoors but it's worth it. There are some standard vendors but then there are some new ones every time I go. I like when they have "theme" weekend. The Christmas in July was amazing! I got so many things. We had to go back to the car 3 times! It's so worth it and everyone is so nice and friendly. They have food and they have a great sense of community. It's just so lovely!

1  Thank Tiffany T