“West Reading Restaurant!”
Review of Go Fish!

Go Fish!
Ranked #22 of 323 Restaurants in Reading
Reviewed 11 March 2018 via mobile

Love this refurbished area! The Restaurant choices and variety is great!

While at another restaurant Go Fish was mentioned as having great sushi, so I tried it!

They thrive on great sushi roll combinations. I had one that was full of fish and named after someone (Vince?) plus a typical spicy tuna roll. Both were really good. I ordered a beer or two to try out their stash. I’m 90% sure they also encourage BYOB as well as they have a limited selection of beer and wine.

Reviewed 2 October 2017 via mobile

Every time I eat here I walk away satisfied. The seafood is always fresh and they always have something different or new in the menu! I always want to go back. They are not open every day so call before you go. Make sure you make reservations Friday and Saturday night!

Reviewed 24 July 2017

We has a great dinner at Go Fish and would fully recommend it to fish lovers. The fried calamari was excellent and our dishes - Shrimp curry and red pepper crab cakes were delicious. We will be back. Being a BYOB, the wine we took, a New Zealand Sav-Blanc, was superb!

Reviewed 14 July 2017

Love this place! Nice to bring your own drinks & save a little too. Must have been here at least 25 times. Always a great meal. Very good salads too. Staff is the best! Plus you can buy fresh fish and seafood from the store in the back 1/2 of the restaurant! Great combo. Thanks for creating this place Heather!

Reviewed 26 May 2017

Stopped in for takeout several times! The salads are great, and the scallops & tuna were cooked perfectly!