“You MUST eat at GO FISH. Best food EVER!!”
Review of Go Fish!

Go Fish!
Ranked #19 of 333 Restaurants in Reading
Reviewed 22 June 2016

You must dine at GO FISH. Small, quaint restaurant in West Reading. I had a b-day celebration at GO FISH and everyone raved about it. Food and service was awesome. Heather, the owner, will go out of her way to make you experience the best ever. Server Jon (aka JP) was also very attentive for our group. All food just melted in your mouth. Weekends get busy, so call for reservations!!

Date of visit: June 2016

Reviewed 4 May 2016

Been going here for years for the take-out market and dinner in the restaurant, but I am in love with their lobster rolls for lunch. With a nice side of cole slaw. Great place to go with friends. Good service, great food. Can't go wrong!!

Date of visit: May 2016
Reviewed 15 March 2016

I have been to go fish dozens of times and have never been satisfied every time I have been there. Fish is always fresh

Date of visit: February 2016
Reviewed 29 January 2016

I wanted some fresh fish, so Ellen at the Crowne Plaza recommended Go Fish. THANK YOU ELLEN!

The mussels were the best I have ever had - seriously. My Mahi -mahi was done correctly.

You should make reservations as this is the place in greater Reading to go to for fresh fish at a very reasonable price.

It is BYOB.

Richard Monteiro

Date of visit: January 2016
Reviewed 19 January 2016 via mobile

Tried this place on a Thursday evening! We ordered sushi which was excellent. Service was attentive and overall we enjoyed this place. Seafood menu looked awesome and will try something from there next time! Also of note, the staff offered my son chicken fingers and chips - which were also great!

Date of visit: January 2016

Been to Go Fish!? Share your experiences!