“Favorite Seafood Restaurant”
Review of Go Fish!

Go Fish!
Ranked #20 of 334 Restaurants in Reading
Reviewed 19 August 2015

Have been to Go Fish many times. Sushi is great, tonight I tried the broiled Seafood platter. I asked to substitute one of the items on the platter with a different fish, and they were able to accommodate my needs with no problem. The fish is always prepared very well, and so fresh. It is one of my favorite date restaurants.
The only thing I wish were just a little better is that the service was a bit slow.

2  Thank dwert5

Reviewed 28 July 2015 via mobile

This is a relatively small restaurant that packs a big punch when it come to sushi.

The tables are limited and fairly close together but certainly no closer than seats at a sushi bar.

Everything is fresh and well presented.

Reviewed 19 July 2015

We were able to call for a reservation and get a table within that same hour on a Saturday, which we appreciated. It's BYOB, but we just had water. The decor of the restaurant is nice, with original artwork hanging behind the tables. Our sushi was delicious (try the Dragon Roll).

The service was slow in that the waitress didn't check back in with us (someone different delivered our food), so after finishing our food we waited longer to get our check and have the waitress come back for our money than it took for us to get our food and eat. We only saw her twice, so not sure what was going on with that. We'd definitely go back, though, since the food was good.

Reviewed 19 July 2015

My wife and I are regular patrons of what is-easily-the Best Seafood option in all of Berks County, Pa. Go Fish could even be better if it would boasted a larger venue, a liquor license, and additional days and hours: only open from Wednesday thru Saturday and close at 9 pm! Their ability to regularly churn out incredibly delicious lunch & dinner options is greatly appreciated! Whether it's the "shrimp & oyster po boy sandwich," "filler-free crabcakes," or even sushi, Go Fish knows seafood!

1  Thank Steve D
Reviewed 29 June 2015

If you love seafood or some good sushi!
This is THE place to be.
For me personally by far the best restaurant in Reading and far beyond.

You'll feel right at home

Been to Go Fish!? Share your experiences!