“Good sushi, ok service”
Review of Go Fish!

Go Fish!
Ranked #19 of 333 Restaurants in Reading
Reviewed 19 July 2015

We were able to call for a reservation and get a table within that same hour on a Saturday, which we appreciated. It's BYOB, but we just had water. The decor of the restaurant is nice, with original artwork hanging behind the tables. Our sushi was delicious (try the Dragon Roll).

The service was slow in that the waitress didn't check back in with us (someone different delivered our food), so after finishing our food we waited longer to get our check and have the waitress come back for our money than it took for us to get our food and eat. We only saw her twice, so not sure what was going on with that. We'd definitely go back, though, since the food was good.

Reviewed 19 July 2015

My wife and I are regular patrons of what is-easily-the Best Seafood option in all of Berks County, Pa. Go Fish could even be better if it would boasted a larger venue, a liquor license, and additional days and hours: only open from Wednesday thru Saturday and close at 9 pm! Their ability to regularly churn out incredibly delicious lunch & dinner options is greatly appreciated! Whether it's the "shrimp & oyster po boy sandwich," "filler-free crabcakes," or even sushi, Go Fish knows seafood!

1  Thank Steve D
Reviewed 29 June 2015

If you love seafood or some good sushi!
This is THE place to be.
For me personally by far the best restaurant in Reading and far beyond.

You'll feel right at home

Reviewed 19 June 2015

The food was delicious and fresh especially the sushi. Sushi presentation is wonderful and tastes just as good.I love going out to eat for atmosphere and this place was just okay. It's a bit small.

Reviewed 15 June 2015 via mobile

I've stopped in to grab a roll or two at the sushi bar on a few different occasions, and it is truly always wonderful. From what I've been told by the very friendly sushi rolling staff, the seafood is as fresh as possible, and the taste backs that up. Hands down best sushi in the area, my new go-to spot.

Been to Go Fish!? Share your experiences!