“Better than ever”

Mimmo's Restaurant & Pizzeria
Ranked #27 of 316 Restaurants in Reading
Reviewed 18 November 2016

I have been coming to Mimmo's for the past 14 years since I moved to this area.
It is my regular GO TO place for lunch though I also enjoy it for Dinner.
They remodeled and expanded the Restaurant last year and I must say, kudos to Mimmo and Lucy and their entire staff.
The food is better than ever, the Owners and staff friendly and accommodating and the portions still as large as ever.
If you want an EXCELLENT Italian meal in Reading that will leave you full AND with money left in your wallet, give Mimmo's a try. You will not be dissapopinted in the least. Their pizza is great as are their classin Italilan dinners like their Lasagna, Shrimp Scampi and especially their VEAL.
Give them a try.

Reviewed 1 November 2016 via mobile

A quick and easy place to stop right of off Route 10. Right near Alvernia University. Mimmo runs the restaurant the way all places should be run, with class. The service is with a personal touch and you never have to wait. Both or table, it's your choice. Awesome stop for lunch or dinner with family, friends or on business (I've done them all). Any dish will be good but the pizza is awesome! If it's take out or dine in the food is quality and quantity every time. I frequent Mimmo's because I have NEVER had a bad experience. Do yourself a favor and stop over for a good meal. $$

Reviewed 1 August 2016 via mobile

My family and I had dinner here, again, and was amazed at the quality, portion and price. The portions here are huge, yet you still manage to finish all the food because it is so good. The price is EXCELLENT and the quality is top notch!! There is nothing I would change here. They have everything from burgers, salads, (AWESOME) pasta dishes, and great desserts! Absolutely recommend!!! I would post a picture of my dinner but there is literally nothing left of it..

Reviewed 27 April 2016

We live very close to Mimmos's and we love their White Pizza with spinach and extra garlic. Always consistently good.

Reviewed 4 April 2016 via mobile

We ordered pizza and it was delicious! Great service. Wonderful bloody Marys. I thought they had a great selection on their menu. Nice casual atmosphere.