“Would go here every day!!!”

Mimmo's Restaurant & Pizzeria
Ranked #26 of 316 Restaurants in Reading
Reviewed 1 August 2016 via mobile

My family and I had dinner here, again, and was amazed at the quality, portion and price. The portions here are huge, yet you still manage to finish all the food because it is so good. The price is EXCELLENT and the quality is top notch!! There is nothing I would change here. They have everything from burgers, salads, (AWESOME) pasta dishes, and great desserts! Absolutely recommend!!! I would post a picture of my dinner but there is literally nothing left of it..

Reviewed 27 April 2016

We live very close to Mimmos's and we love their White Pizza with spinach and extra garlic. Always consistently good.

Reviewed 4 April 2016 via mobile

We ordered pizza and it was delicious! Great service. Wonderful bloody Marys. I thought they had a great selection on their menu. Nice casual atmosphere.

Reviewed 26 February 2016

Location is easily accessible and large spacious parking lot, yet handicap spaces are farther from entrance than takeout spaces. Main entrance is not marked clearly for there are several doors, for takeout, restaurant and private parties. But once inside this was a very pleasant dining experience. Friendly hostesses, spacious booths and dining rooms. Felt very open and the earthy color scheme was warm and secure. Waiter was very accommodating and did not rush. Service was fairly quick, especially for a packed lunch crowd.

The menu itself was classy looking with nice design graphically, a very good sign of what was to come, and the listings were extensive. It was lunchtime so we went directly to the lunch specials page and put together several choices for our meal. I posted the actual menu page so you can see the variety. I must say the pasta sauce seemed homemade, fresh and not overly spicy. Chicken Parmesan was moist and not greasy at all. Very rare to eat Italian and not feel gassy afterwards. This food was easily digested and tasted great. The side salad with lunch was pretty hefty, although the balsamic dressing was not the greatest. Overall, a good experience. We left feeling full, satisfied and eager to return. I would recommend the lunch specials at $9.99, a wonderful value, like having a full dinner in the middle of the day, and dining with friends or family to share a relaxing meal experience.

2  Thank D T
Reviewed 17 February 2016

The new dining areas and new large bar area are one part of a great restaurant's quality.
Excellent dining and excellent choice of beers and other drinks. Take-out pizza is the best in the area.
We took friends to Mimmo's after they took us to a 'trendy" Italian restaurant which was mediocre. They raved about the quality of Mimmo's as being a far better restaurant for not only food, but event the ambiance.

1  Thank Paul L