“ok place to eat a little small”
Review of Italian Garden

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Italian Garden
Ranked #191 of 316 Restaurants in Reading
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed 1 May 2016

food wasn't bad just was a strange atmosphere, they only have a couple of tables to sit at. The wings are really god. Bathrooms were clean. just seems more geared to take out than dine in but overall nice

Reviewed 6 May 2015

Having heard good things about this nearby restaurant I stopped by today for lunch. A sign said to wait to be seated so I waited. And waited. Someone finally noticed me and said to sit at a booth. Maybe teenagers and kids can sit in these comfortably but I couldn't. I tredged back down the dozen or so steps (with a bad Achilles) to my car and went elsewhere.

1  Thank John M
Reviewed 31 August 2014

This bar is the exact embodiment of a dive bar. I wont even go in here anymore for take our or a six pack. I wouldnt recommend it if you don't speak spanish either. They have had problems with everything from weapon related crimes to drunken brawls to drug dealing. There are fights outside this bar MULTIPLE times a night - not an exaggeration-. Police sit outside this bar nearly every night being "preventative" because of all the the trouble this place causes, I honestly cannot believe that it hasnt been closed.

Reviewed 19 January 2014 via mobile

We eat at Espisitos frequently. The food is great and the portion sizes out of bounds! The dipping oil spices cannot be matched and I often crave it. The huge downfall of the place is the noise. It gets so loud, especially in the Middle area that it's almost unpleasant. Last time we visited, I moved to the seating area in the back bar area which helped a bit. Not sure how this could be resolved but it can be maddening. Add to it an accordion player and you will need cotton for your ears. Try the strombolis, pasta ala vodka or the chicken parm and spaghetti. You will not be disappointed.

Reviewed 14 June 2012

they got the order wrong, wouldnt return money, especially the tip, delivery guy told me 19.75 and i gave 25, here it was 13.75, i dont give 11 dollar tips and they tried to blame it on me having an old menu, and gave me a run around saying they had to talk to the boss and he was out of town for the week this was after i talked to him an hour before hand. Never order from there again. poor customer service, do they have green cards?

1  Thank ron p

Been to Italian Garden? Share your experiences!