“Great takeout Cheesesteaks”

Add it.
Mama's Pizza
Ranked #100 of 316 Restaurants in Reading
Reviewed 31 August 2017 via mobile

Cheesesteaks, cheese fries, chicken cheese steaks are a few of the items we tried. All were terrific.
Delivery is fast and very friendly!!

Reviewed 26 April 2017 via mobile

This is my favorite place for specialty pizza. I like the cheese-steak pizza. Order a drink and refill as much as you like. This is the best Mama's Pizza in the Mama's chain! Fast and friendly service.

Reviewed 2 March 2017

We love the round and square pies. Sauce is delicious and good amount of cheese. Tuesday you can get a large pizza for $7.99 all day. And it's the same quality as any other day. Thought sandwiches were average.

Reviewed 5 October 2016

This was singlehandedly the worst pizza experience I've ever had! We were told 20 minutes, arrived on time just to be told it wasn't ready. Sat there for another 35 minutes while the staff, inappropriately joked, laughed and carried on, while watching our pizza sit on top of the oven. We were then brought the pizza by one of the employees who said, "I was wondering why you guys were still sitting here (laughing) I totally forgot your pizza I'm sorry". She then returned to talking to joking around with her irresponsible, juvenile coworkers. Never once telling a manager or any other staff what happened. When my boyfriend asked to speak to a manager, the blonde woman who spoke to him was uncaring and we are sure that nothing will come of their behavior. This was our first and last time ever dealing with these people. The owner should be disgusted to have people like this working for him. Next time we will take the advice of people who give places like this bad reviews.

Reviewed 20 August 2016 via mobile

There are a number of items on the counter for quick warm up. It's always neat to see the variety. The staff is courteous and helpful.

Been to Mama's Pizza? Share your experiences!