“Awsome pizza!”

Add it.
Mama's Pizza
Ranked #100 of 333 Restaurants in Reading
Reviewed 27 June 2016

Quick service, friendly people, Pizza is delicious. They have a good menu offering and the Hoagies aren't too shabby either.

Date of visit: June 2016

Reviewed 27 June 2016

The special on Wednesday - 3 cheesesteaks. I LOVE their cheesesteaks - they are the best in the Reading area. Ask for Mushrooms, onions and sauce on them. They are big too.

Date of visit: June 2016
Reviewed 29 November 2015 via mobile

My extended family and I ordered several pizzas from mama's last night after our trip out to Kosiar's Christmas village. I was VERY pleased with whole experience! The delivery guys was super nice, he brought our order right up to our hotel room and then when we needed paper plates, etc. he offered to go back down to the lobby and bring them back up to us(too sweet!!) The pizza itself was DELICIOUS!!! And it had tons of cheese, yum!!

Date of visit: November 2015
Reviewed 28 October 2014 via mobile

During our most recent visit we had accidentally put our order in with the wrong restaurant (be careful there are multiple locations). The restaurant we meant to order from and pick up was very quick to address the issue and make us a pie. The customer service was fantastic and I would not hesitate to have anyone taste one of the best pies in the area.

Reviewed 7 October 2013

Always friendly service, good specials. They even gave us a great deal on 10 pizzas for my daughter's birthday party. Best buffalo chicken cheesesteak in town.

Date of visit: September 2013

Been to Mama's Pizza? Share your experiences!