“Great Food, Very Casual”
Review of Nino's

Nino's
Ranked #46 of 316 Restaurants in Reading
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed 14 June 2017

We met here for or a friend's birthday since it was her favorite restaurant. I later found out it was the "go to" restaurant for several in our party. It was my first visit. The service was very good, the sever knew the menu well, food was tasty and the portions were generous. I would recommend and will go back again. They have take out which is great if you need some good Italian food for those waiting at home.

Reviewed 26 April 2017 via mobile

Worth the trip. Order the mussels when you go there. There must be two dozen mussels on my plate. The sauce was well seasoned
The pasta was cooked properly. The bruschetta was enough for two people. Their bread is made daily. No bakery bread there. Go and enjoy yourself
You won't regret it.

Reviewed 10 February 2017

You have to get the hot meatball sub, the bread is unbelievable, and the meatball and sauce are yum! I also love their salads, and they have a nice little bar with good beer on tap.

Reviewed 26 December 2016

I would eat here any chance i can the food is so great. Never miss a chance to have the house salad it is the best.

Reviewed 14 November 2016

Is to die for. Great sandwiches and pizza. Parking lot is small but you can park across the street. If you are taking out, I would call in your order.

Been to Nino's? Share your experiences!