My wife and I stayed here this past Sunday in the Jacuzzi King room and upon arriving at the hotel we were as my wife put it were greeted most warmly by Margarita who was working the front desk. My wife said she never felt so welcomed before at all of our stays. Not even the ones at Sandals and Sandals was awesome.
So my points for this hotel are as follow.
1. Excellent staff at this location
2. Exceptionally clean facility
3. Nice location away from the hustle
4. Really enjoyed the coffee out in the lounge
5. We had food delivered from House of China and it was very good.
Okay now for the only things that are not so great.
1. The 1st floor Jacuzzi King room ECHOs way too much where they need to pad the walls or something for privacy
2. You can hear a lot of noise from the room in the hallway.
We would be glad to stay at this location again but until the noise is muffled in the room I think we'll take a different room.More
- Free Wifi
- Free Parking