“One of the warmest greatings we ever got.”

Holiday Inn Express Reading
Ranked #5 of 10 Hotels in Reading
Reviewed 17 January 2017

My wife and I stayed here this past Sunday in the Jacuzzi King room and upon arriving at the hotel we were as my wife put it were greeted most warmly by Margarita who was working the front desk. My wife said she never felt so welcomed before at all of our stays. Not even the ones at Sandals and Sandals was awesome.

So my points for this hotel are as follow.
1. Excellent staff at this location
2. Exceptionally clean facility
3. Nice location away from the hustle
4. Really enjoyed the coffee out in the lounge
5. We had food delivered from House of China and it was very good.

Okay now for the only things that are not so great.
1. The 1st floor Jacuzzi King room ECHOs way too much where they need to pad the walls or something for privacy
2. You can hear a lot of noise from the room in the hallway.

We would be glad to stay at this location again but until the noise is muffled in the room I think we'll take a different room.

Room Tip: Not the jacuzzi room. It echos.
  • Stayed: January 2017, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 27 November 2016

For those of you who travel by small plane this hotel is ideal. It is a new facility and 1 block from the FBO at the Reading Airport, [we walked over]. Modern and nicely furnished. Good place for an overnight stay. Breakfast was good fare and served early. Would definitely return if I were in the area again.

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 November 2016 via mobile

I choose to stay at this Hotel simply because it was close to the hospital and my sister n I came because my daughter who attends college here at Albright was admitted to St Joseph hospital up the block from here and we are from New York.
The hotel was very clean, staff friendly!
There's no room service, however they served free breakfast everyday. I particularly didn't care for the breakfast..
My stay here was nice and pleasant.. I would stay here again if I had to. So njoy your stay, happy and safe travelings!!

Stayed: November 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 22 September 2016 via mobile

We came to reading from Toledo Ohio for a boxing match for a lightweight world title. We stayed at the holiday inn express for one night. The staff was very friendly and accommodating. We had booked one month in advance and received a good deal. Two other couples had followed us and they also gave them the same deal. The rooms were fresh, clean and inviting. They also extended our check out to two pm because we were rewards members. Breakfast was good and they had a lot to choose from. I wish we could have stayed an extra night just to enjoy the hotel. Would definitely come back again.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 September 2016

The hotel was nice and clean. They are renovating the front lobby and other areas but there are no loud noise or disturbance. In fact there was a note in the room mentioning if we had any issues with renovation, they would try to get us another room which was great. The person working at the front desk on morning of 4thsept was phenomenal and saw that the breakfast area was running out of supplies and so pitched in to help. Overall great stay

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family
hirdgpa, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Express Reading, responded to this reviewResponded 10 September 2016

Heather L.
Front Desk

Also consider these accommodations in or near Reading
2.3 km away
2.9 km away
Crowne Plaza Hotel Reading
Crowne Plaza Hotel Reading
#1 of 7 in Wyomissing

Been to Holiday Inn Express Reading? Share your experiences!