US$144
US$172
US$143
Doubletree.com
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$161/night.

US$147
All reviewsreading airportregional airportsmall airportquiet hotelfront desknear airportwould stay here againa lot of noiseair museumcomfortable roomplenty of free parkingbathroom doorindoor poolstaff was very friendlystayed here for nightsparking lotyogurt
Reviewed 27 November 2016

For those of you who travel by small plane this hotel is ideal. It is a new facility and 1 block from the FBO at the Reading Airport, [we walked over]. Modern and nicely furnished. Good place for an overnight stay. Breakfast was good fare and served early. Would definitely return if I were in the area again.

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 November 2016 via mobile

I choose to stay at this Hotel simply because it was close to the hospital and my sister n I came because my daughter who attends college here at Albright was admitted to St Joseph hospital up the block from here and we are from New York.
The hotel was very clean, staff friendly!
There's no room service, however they served free breakfast everyday. I particularly didn't care for the breakfast..
My stay here was nice and pleasant.. I would stay here again if I had to. So njoy your stay, happy and safe travelings!!

Stayed: November 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 22 September 2016 via mobile

We came to reading from Toledo Ohio for a boxing match for a lightweight world title. We stayed at the holiday inn express for one night. The staff was very friendly and accommodating. We had booked one month in advance and received a good deal. Two other couples had followed us and they also gave them the same deal. The rooms were fresh, clean and inviting. They also extended our check out to two pm because we were rewards members. Breakfast was good and they had a lot to choose from. I wish we could have stayed an extra night just to enjoy the hotel. Would definitely come back again.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 September 2016

The hotel was nice and clean. They are renovating the front lobby and other areas but there are no loud noise or disturbance. In fact there was a note in the room mentioning if we had any issues with renovation, they would try to get us another room which was great. The person working at the front desk on morning of 4thsept was phenomenal and saw that the breakfast area was running out of supplies and so pitched in to help. Overall great stay

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family
hirdgpa, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Express Reading, responded to this reviewResponded 10 September 2016

Heather L.
Front Desk

Reviewed 19 August 2016 via mobile

Great value for money. I was expecting to hear the planes taking off at all times of day but that wasn't the case. The staff was friendly and helpful. Room was clean, roomy and comfortable. Pool and gym were good. Breakfast was satisfying. I would've given it a 5 star but they were under construction although you couldn't really tell.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family