“Birthday dinner”

Fleming's Prime Steakhouse & Wine Bar
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #3 of 16 Restaurants in Radnor
Price range: US$25 - US$100
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: Iven Avenue
Transit: Septa R5- Radnor- 100 Trolley
Description: Fleming's Radnor, PA is an ongoing celebration of exceptional steak and wine. We are located in the Radnor Financial Center in Delaware County, near King of Prussia and outside Philadelphia.
Reviewed 2 October 2018 via mobile

Although I had been to this location previously I must say that I was somewhat disappointed this time. Although my meal was great, my husbands steak was fatty and over cooked. Service that nice was also off from their usual attentiveness. All in all. I wasn’t happy especially with the price of the dinner

Reviewed 25 September 2018

I've eaten at Fleming's multiple times over the years, and it's a dark, swanky, expensive steak restaurant where everyone goes to hob-nob and enjoy a good meal and exceptional service. I recently discovered they offer their Bar Bites Happy Hour Menu all night long in the bar during the summer, and started going very frequently. The filet mignon sandwich is DELICIOUS!!!!! I'm not a big fan of french fries in general (but theirs are good), so you can substitute for Asparagus or Onion Rings at no additional charge. They have comfy booths in the bar, and it's not as formal as the main restaurant. Highly recommend!

1  Thank Alyssa Kathryn B
Reviewed 23 September 2018

This was our first visit to this restaurant and the food was not what we had hoped for but the minute we told Alba she jumped to save the night. Alba went above and beyond to make things right. Our server also did a great job. We will try again because of Alba taking time to hear our thoughts and give us great customer service!

Reviewed 11 September 2018

Had a wonderful meal at Flemings. I have some dietary restrictions and they were very accomodating. The service was great and the manager Emily was fantastic

Reviewed 24 August 2018

I booked through Opentable and specifically wanted to dine at Fleming's on a Sunday night for the " Sunday 3 Course Meal." Our waitress Olivia was nice yet told us that due to menu changes they no longer offer the " Sunday 3 Course Meal." My friend and I were disappointed as that is why we reserved through OpenTable (which we told Olivia) yet at this point we were committed to have dinner. Needless to say we ordered 2 filets and 3 sides. Our meal was delicious, however a few bites in we overheard another waiter sharing the specials and in fact did offer the “Sunday 3 Course Meal.” To say we were mad was an understatement as the filets we ordered a la carte were $48. We brought this up to Olivia who did apologize and said she would offer us free drinks/dessert. (We are not drinkers so this was not something we wanted.) While we did get free dessert our meal was well over the “Sunday 3 Course Meal” $39 rate. We did inquire to Olivia and she dropped a few items but we still spent much more than the “special” rate. Meanwhile the “Sunday 3 Course Meal” is on your website but the fact that your waitress didn’t know about this is beyond unacceptable. Our $150+ meal was good but that’s not what we wanted to spend. Olivia did apologize but she (and the manager who never came over) should have done more. I would expect more from an establishment like Fleming’s.

1  Thank bgray104