“quick, easy, fresh”
Review of honeygrow

honeygrow
Ranked #4 of 15 Restaurants in Radnor
Price range: US$5 - US$15
Description: honeygrow is a restaurant concept born in Philadelphia in 2012, specializing in wholesome, fully customizable stir-fries, salads, honeybars + cold pressed juices made from ingredients sourced as locally as possible. With over 30 locations along the east coast and in Pittsburgh + Chicago, we're aiming to bring our creative menu to even more cities soon. Follow us on Instagram, Facebook + Twitter for the latest news + updates on new locations!
Reviewed 30 March 2018

I really enjoyed this place. It's casual and you can come here for a quick meal to go or eat in. You can order items that have all the ingredients picked out with the option of tweaking it OR you can create your own, which is what I did. You choose what you want on a touch screen. Pretty cool and super easy. The ingredients were all fresh. I wasn't a huge fan of the tofu. It seemed a little overdone in my opinion. Be cautious when ordering chili flakes as a season if you don't like your food too spicy because it makes it VERY spicy! I also found a few teeny tiny little pieces of beef hidden in my food...don't know how those got there. Otherwise delicious. My sister ordered the red curry and it was oh so good. I wish there was a honeygrow closer to my house.

Reviewed 22 March 2018

While it can be a bit crowded at lunch, the food is prepared quickly. You can customize your meal to your liking. The veggies are fresh and tasty and not overcooked.

Reviewed 7 March 2018 via mobile

I was in the neighborhood and stopped in for lunch. Easy ordering and fast service. Great concept and the food was good.

Reviewed 3 March 2018 via mobile

Honey grow offers fresh locally sourced ingredients in Asian Fusion style food. You order on a screen the ingredients you want in your selected dish - it is then custom prepared for you. Popular for lunch with a lot of takeout.

Reviewed 22 January 2018 via mobile

We probably eat here or pick up dinner once a week. The teenage kids love it and my husband and I enjoy the convenience of ordering online. Food is always good, so I’m sure we will continue to make this a regular!

1  Thank Ann C

Been to honeygrow? Share your experiences!