All reviews room was clean front desk the general manager jacuzzi suite turnpike entrance smoking room waffles coffee pot an upgrade pleasant stay water pressure hotel staff staff was very friendly and helpful fridge and microwave hot breakfast free breakfast convenient location
Reviewed 21 July 2018

In a brief review ... My wife and i had a reservation that was prearranged from one of those TRAVEL HOTEL search engines... well.... they messed up our reservation.... and the front desk gentleman (Greg) i believe he was the manager on duty... July 19th 2018 ... approx 4pm.... he upgraded our room to what we were suppose to have .... and was very accommodating .... the hotel was clean ...tidy and a cozy place to stay for a show at the Sellerville Theatre - Washington House... thank you Greg .

Harry

Room tip: Talk to Greg ... he will give you the best advice
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
greg18232, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites Quakertown, responded to this reviewResponded 7 August 2018

Greetings from the 2018 Choice Hotels Gold Award Winning Quality Inn & Suites Quakertown. Thank you for taking the time to give your stay such a wonderful review. I am glad you enjoyed your stay with us and hope to see you again in the near future.

Thanks,

Greg Luffman
Genereal MAnager

Reviewed 20 July 2018

Everyone at the front desk was extremely kind and friendly. Tara was especially helpful to us. Though manning the desk alone on a very busy night she took my phone number, got us the room we needed despite the entire area being booked and called right back. When we arrived she was kind and helpful, concerned about getting us booked into one room for the length of our stay and making notes for the next shift. I felt like we were her only concern. Each person on the staff that we have met has been equally friendly and helpful. Nice, clean, value filled, rooms. Great family place. We brought our dog too— lots of grass around to walk him. Stay here!

Room tip: There are suites! They are very spacious. Some with two king beds, some two queen. Inquire.
Trip type: Travelled with family
quakertown, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites Quakertown, responded to this reviewResponded 15 August 2018

Thank you for taking the time to give us a review. Tara appreciates you acknowledging her hard work and thank you for bringing her great service to my attention. We hope to see you again when in our area.

Reviewed 15 July 2018 via mobile

We had a suite this time , there was a very large livingroom , the bathroom was clean and bed was very comfortable. The breakfast was very good, they had sausage and bacon both days . This place is a great value.

Reviewed 27 June 2018 via mobile

Ok, what started as a quick, cheap, bed and shower stop turned into space much more. We were upgraded to a family suite "just because" which meant that we weren't squished in 2 double beds. Breakfast was great, staff was wonderful. Will stay again!

Date of stay: June 2018
Reviewed 21 December 2017 via mobile

Needed a place to stay overnight for business purposes, and this was adequate. Breakfast was fairly good, but you do have to walk outside to get to it. Room was not very spacious, and was done in really dark colors. The only thing "airy" about it was the gap in the door allowing cold air in. After checking out, they called me later that day and accused me of "taking the wrong pillow". I had no idea what they we're talking about, but apparently someone before me had brought their own pillow, left it there and had taken a hotel pillow. Only housekeeping apparently didn't notice until after MY stay, which leaves me wondering how well they had cleaned and whose pillow was I sleeping on, anyway? This served it's purpose as a place to stay overnight (although I did not sleep that well, due to the noisy traffic - or maybe it was the strange pillow!) Would choose a different hotel if the need arose to travel to this area again.

Date of stay: December 2017