“Warm welcome, Comfy and Quiet”

Hampton Inn Quakertown
Ranked #1 of 5 Hotels in Quakertown
Reviewed 12 April 2012

Stayed here one night late March 2012. Efficient and friendly check-in, very clean room, and a nice pool and hot tub awaited us. There are fresh cookies and hot beverages in the foyer after supper. I believe the coffee and tea are available 24 hrs a day. The bed was comfy and it was very quiet and peaceful. The breakfast buffet featured hot breakfast items, such as eggs and ham, waffles, as well as cereal, yogurt, etc. The only drawback is it's a little bit out of town, but since we had a car that was no problem. There is a little diner next door if you need a quick bite. I would recommend this hotel for a stop over.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled with friends

Reviewed 23 February 2012

The staff here is awesome. I traveled here on business and there were some issues that arose that Theresa, sorry if i spelled it wrong, the manager worked it out with my company. Also thanks to Alison, again sorry if i got the name wrong, the lady that works at the front desk for working through this issue to. Can't fail to mention the breakfast lady in this review either, always had a smile, positive attitude, and a warm hello every morning that i saw here. This is a nice quiet property to stay in. Yes it's about 2 miles outside Q town proper but it's not such a big inconvinience. Enjoyed the morning breakfast, it turned out to be way better than the other hotels surrounding it, my fellow travellers told me so. Rooms are clean and tidy. Only issue i had was that the excercise room had no free weights or weight machines but i just got by with doing pushups after using the treadmill. I would reccomend this place to anyone and I will stay here again next time I'm in town. Thanks ya'll

Room Tip: if you are some who takes comfort in being near stairs or a fire escape ask for a room at the ends o...
  • Stayed: February 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 10 February 2012

I have more or less standardized on hamptons now because I know I'm going to have the best bed, linens and towels, an amazing no-charge breakfast and very friendly staff. This property is no exception to that and the lady working the breakfast area during my stay deserves special mention. This hotel has a small excercice room with no free weights - just a bike, t/mill, stepper and row machine. It has a pool and hot tub but I didn't use them as I forgot my suit. Wireless Internet was a bit slow in my room. Bathtub had a hard time keeping water in it for a soak (this was mentioned to the staff at the end of my stay). By isolated I mean that if you don't have a car with you, your choices for eateries are very limited to what is beside you and across the John Fries highway (pizza, dunkin donuts, subway, a Diner, and a Wa-Wa). No good pubs within walking distance which is too bad. This hotel had a free beer and pizza reception on the wednesday night. Too bad I missed it, as I didn't see the sign til afterwards :) TV is 32" flat screen but none of the channels are HD.

Room Tip: The hotel is long and narrow so if you get a room near mine (227) you're about as far a walk fro...
  • Stayed: February 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 20 September 2011

This hotel was excellent! My mother and I visited family in the area and we were happy with everything about this hotel. Coffee and tea service were provided directly near the reception desk as we walked in, along with chocolate chip cookies. The staff was friendly and helpful, both at night and in the morning. We were able to split our bill in half, paying with two credit cards, and we received patient, friendly service thoroughout. We appreciated the comfortablity of the beds, quietness, and size of the room. The heating system operated properly and without a lot of clatter. The breakfast buffet offered great variety and showed an effort to properly cook the cheese omelets and bacon. Everything was very clean! The lounge area was nicely decorated and sunlit with a beautiful fireplace. Would be great place to sit even in a snowstorm. A diner is situated directly next door and a WaWa was nearby. Lastly, the price was right! What more could we ask for? We will stay there again and recommend to other family members and friends!

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 12 September 2011

very clean. good value. good location (right off of pa turnpike). free breakfast could improve. would stay again.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Quakertown
0.1 km away
18.9 km away
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Bethlehem
22.7 km away
Staybridge Suites Allentown Bethlehem Airport

Been to Hampton Inn Quakertown? Share your experiences!