All reviews dunkin donuts separate rooms room layout sitting area front desk staff larger sink spring hill other hotels waffles powder room walk in shower sales coordinator nice hotel two queen beds free hot breakfast would stay here again nice stay
Reviewed 14 July 2017

I was pleasantly surprised with the room layout at the Springhill Inn. The rooms are wider that a standard hotel room, and the bathroom is split into two separate rooms. One has a sink and toilet, and the other has a shower and sink. Nice! The decor was bright and interesting, and everything was clean and fresh when we arrived.

We spent several hours in the lobby with family the night we stayed, and we all noticed that the temperature there in the lobby was a bit higher than we would have liked. The staff was friendly and helpful, and I'd spend another night here if I were ever in the area.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Bianca C, Guest Relations Manager at SpringHill Suites Quakertown, responded to this reviewResponded 1 October 2017

Hello,

Thank you very much for your review. I am happy to hear that you enjoyed your recent stay at our newly renovated hotel. We look forward to your next visit!

Bianca Collazo
Guest Relations Manager

Reviewed 1 July 2017 via mobile

Was pleasantly surprised at how nice the hotel was. Staff was friendly and accommodating. Enjoyed the free hot breakfast. I liked the way the room was set up. The area around the shower could have been a little cleaner but otherwise perfect. We would definitely stay here again.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Sheri K, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Quakertown, responded to this reviewResponded 7 July 2017

Hello,

Thank you very much for your review. I happy to hear that you enjoyed our breakfast and found the staff to be helpful to you. I will share your review with my entire team and address your shower comments with our housekeeping department.

Again, thank you and we look forward to seeing you soon!
Sheri Kresky GM

Reviewed 28 May 2017

It was a nice property. It was clean and the rooms were comfortable. Nice front desk staff, and the price was reasonable for the area. Fairy close to shopping and restaurants. A nice quiet location and convenient for the area attractions. Good suite type hotel.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
Sheri K, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Quakertown, responded to this reviewResponded 29 May 2017

Dear Bernardo F,

Thank you for the review.

We have a very unique location that connects to the three counties. We have great restaurants, shopping, wineries and many other attractions surrounding the area.

We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Sheri

Reviewed 27 May 2017 via mobile

The Spring Hill Suites in Quakertown is conveniently located adjacent to Route 476, a major thoroughfare. The front desk staff was welcoming and friendly. The breakfast is a step up from the usual, offering waffles, bacon and eggs, along with a nice selection of muffins, bagels and scones. Perhaps this hotel's best attribute is it's room layout, which offers a separate desk and seating area, with its own wide screen TV, fridge and microwave. There are two bathrooms, each with its own sink, but one with shower and the other with a toilet. Both were immaculate. Beds were comfortable. Would definitely stay here again when in the area!

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family

Dear Mary1700,

Thank you for the lovely review. I am so happy to see that you enjoyed your room and the hotel.

We look forward to seeing you again on your return to Quakertown.

Sheri Kresky

Reviewed 27 May 2017 via mobile

I traveled with my four children for a long weekend to visit family. We stayed at this hotel. The room was spacious enough for my two smaller children to run around and play and also large enough to accommodate all of us with sleeping. The room had a couch, mini fridge and a microwave which was nice. The only downside was the lack of a lock on the powder room and shower room. It did not feel like there was much privacy with the sliding doors either. The other downside was the lack of a bathtub to bath the little kids.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family

Dear Jonesjlee,

Thank you for your review. I am happy that you found the hotel spacious and comfortable. I do apologize that the design of our bathrooms were not convenient for your family.

For future stays we do have rooms with Whirlpool tubs and also by request we offer a portable baby bathtub.

Please remember us on any of your travels that bring you back to the Quakertown area.

Sheri Kresky