US$139
US$59
US$50
Econo Lodge(Frackville)
US$71
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewsyuengling breweryking bed was very comfortableparking lotstay there againdowntown pottsvilleold buildingfitness roomup to dateschuylkill countyvisit familycomplimentary breakfastdowntown areastayed nightsbaconbrendaracetelevision
Reviewed 29 April 2017

I spent three days at the Ramada in Pottsville where I could walk to the Courthouse, Schuylkill County Historical Society (which is wonderful) and most importantly the Yuengling Brewery where they have very interesting tours and sampling at the end.
The rooms are clean and spacious and the king bed was very comfortable.
The continental breakfast was so-so

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Ramada
Heather H, Guest Relations Manager at Ramada by Wyndham Pottsville/Frackville, responded to this reviewResponded 1 May 2017

Dear Z4488OOnancys,

We are so glad to know that you had a great time with us and thank you so much for appreciating our efforts of providing you with clean and comfortable accommodations . We would love to have you back and we do hope to see you again soon. Thank you so much for your business and have great day ahead.

Reviewed 27 April 2017

We stayed at the Ramada Pottsville for an event in April 2017. We stayed here because of the location to our event. We arrived at our non-smoking room and were greeted with a nasty smell of smoke and musty. Due to the event the hotel was booked solid, so a room change was not possible. Luckily the windows open, so we could air it out a bit. We mentioned it to housekeeping and they put dryer sheets in the air conditioner vents (it did help). The room was not in good repair, peeling wallpaper, etc. The bed was comfortable but had the room odor in it. The free breakfast was sad at best. Very dry tasteless eggs with very greasy bacon, not well supplied. You would think they would realize that if the hotel is booked, you need more people or supplies or whatever to keep up. This is an event we do every spring and we are trying to decide if we want to go through this again next year. The location is perfect, but the hotel is sad.

Dear dtchem1,

Thank you for completing our guest satisfaction survey and letting us know about your recent experience at our hotel. I am so sorry that you smelled smoke in your room and I want to assure you that we do our best to ensure that smokers do not smoke in our non-smoking rooms; and when a situation like this occurs, we address it immediately, thoroughly cleaning and disinfecting to restore the clean smell of our accommodations. I hope that you will consider staying with us again so that we can have another chance to provide you with a superior experience.

Reviewed 26 April 2017

The room smelled awful. They said it was non-smoking but the room smelled like an ash tray or the worst misty smell I've ever smelled. Even the pillows, linens, etc smelled. I got almost no sleep the first night. I left s note for housekeeping. They put fabric softener sheets in the air conditioning unit and put the fan on. Clever and it worked to corner up the odor for the most part. The room was in disrepair with stains on the walls. The hotel is conveniently located to the event we were attending and priced very reasonably, however I will have to think twice before staying there again. We were attending a yearly event and our whole family stays there. Other family members did not have as bad of an experience that we did. The breakfast left a lot to be desired as well. The front desk staff were lovely and the housekeepers" Angie and Angie" did their best.

Dear Welshy310,

I am so sorry that you smelled of smoke in your room. In the future please address immediately so that our staff will clean and disinfecting to restore the clean smell of our accommodations. Thank you for bringing this matter to our attention so that we can make sure no future guest experiences the same inconvenience.

Reviewed 26 April 2017

I stayed here about 6 years ago, it's apparent that renovations have greatly improved the rooms (I was in 415) as it was a bit dingy years ago. It was unfortunate that I realized that the thermostat was "unresponsive" to any adjustment when going to bed around 11:30pm. I felt it was too late to note to the front desk (my husband was sleeping) so although the bed was comfortable, the room was way too hot. My husband "checked out" the breakfast offerings at 8:30 prior to his walk and reported good offerings. However, we went to breakfast together at 9:30 prior to the 10am "end", the coffee urn was empty along with the pans of scrambled eggs, french toast or sausage that he had seen an hour earlier, he reported it to the front desk. Coffee, french toast and sausage were promptly replenished. The issue with the thermostat was reported on check-out. The top priority to me is a clean room and the renovated room was spotless.

Room Tip: Room 415 is close to the elevator, no "view" at all!
  • Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear mnmel1997,

We strive to give you a great experience, and I am pleased to learn that we were able to meet your expectations in many ways; though I regret to hear that you weren't thoroughly impressed with our thermostat . We appreciate your rating and are very glad that this annoyance didn't detract too much from your overall experience with us. We are working to take care of the issues that you addressed and we thank you for taking the time to share your experience.

Reviewed 25 April 2017

I suggest if going to lager jogger book early. Easy assess for race. Staff very helpful and polite.

Review collected in partnership with Ramada
Heather H, Guest Relations Manager at Ramada by Wyndham Pottsville/Frackville, responded to this reviewResponded 26 April 2017

Dear Ronald M,

We are so glad to hear from you and to learn that we were able to give you a pleasant,
comfortable and convenient experience. Thank you so much for sharing this experience and giving us the opportunity to recognize our staff for exemplary work and we all look forward to seeing you again.