“Very Nice!!!!”
Review of Double Cut Grill

Double Cut Grill
Reserve with OpenTable
Double Cut Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Price range: US$10 - US$40
Description: Transport into our contemporary steakhouse, featuring a menu with robust selections cooked over hot coals including steak, seafood, chops, chicken and vegetables. One quality many items share: the distinctive flavor imparted by Double Cut's charcoal grill.
Reviewed 24 September 2017

While staying at the Kalahari Resort we celebrated my hubby's 51st Birthday. We decided to go out with a bang for our last night. My husband has the opportunity to dine the NYC a lot so this review is really written by the both of us. He compared this place to Delfrisco's modern and chic. The lounge area is just beautiful a very extensive bar menu and wine's. We started with the Caesar salad 11.00 enough for 2 very fresh also the Short Rib Taco came with 4 enough for 2 again. The steak menu is extensive...they will come and explain on request the different steaks and guide you if needed. I need help, Pat our waitress was happy to hold my hand. My son ordered the 6oz Filet, I had the 16oz Prime Rib & the birthday boy had the 14 Rib Eye (no bone) For an extra 24.00 you can add (3) from a list of add on's. We choose the creamed spinach, the mushrooms (which are to die for) & garlic mashed potatoes. For a teen the filet was plenty with the sides other wise it runs small. The Prime Rib was one of the best I ever ate, I'm a Prime Rib lady. There was nothing left on my husband plate so I guess says it all. The sides are enough for a family of 4 or 5 FYI....Dessert was a Happy Birthday chocolate lava cake with ice cream it was yummy. The staff as a whole was informative, friendly and very attentive. The Double Cut is a DO NOT MISS in my book. Thanks guys for a great dinner

Reviewed 1 September 2017 via mobile

This place was great! I was worried about taking my 3 and 5 year olds here as it is fancier, but they were very accommodating to them. Our steaks were all well prepared and the sauce they came with was tasty. The rolls they served were amazing! The creamed spinach was just ok. Overall, a great dinner!

Reviewed 29 August 2017

Took my wife and my boys for a birthday dinner for my wife.
Again the ambience is great.The place is brand new so establishment as far as decor and visuals is great.The one hostess in my opinion needs more training because when she went to sit us I had asked if we could be seated in the bar area because the other side was noisy.The look on her face was what you would call anmoyed.It was like I had asked her to part the Red Sea.No big deal.We were seated and immediately our server took our drink orders and then returned for our main order.Drinks were great.Variety of mix drinks with the regular norm ones.The food was disappointing.My wife ordered the bacon wrapped scallops and were over cooked.Chewy and singed on top.She didn't say anything.I ordered Caesar salad(great), shrimp cocktail (great) and ribeye well done cooked to temp.My oldest had sea bass which he said was great.My youngest had the prime rib which he ordered medium rare.Well he took a bite and said it was way too salty..probably the rub because I tasted it.He kept going and noticed that the prime rib wasn't medium rare or rare for that matter but instead raw....yes still raw.So he lost his appetite.The server asked if he wanted a refire but by the time she came back to check on us the rest of us had eaten our meals.The pop overs which were puffy large bread with slice of cheese on the outside was still raw inside.Our server stated that's how they are supposed to be but it tasted like raw dough.Asked for our bill and saw they didn't remove the prime rib off the bill which I brought to our servers attention and she kindly removed it.Our server was great no problem there but as far as food was concerned there needs to be more attention to temperatures.I would of gone to Ruth Chris's steak house in Wilkes barre if I had known the food was going to be sub par.So overall it's going to be a hit or miss until their cooks fine tune everything and pay attention to the food aspect.

Reviewed 17 August 2017

Had a very nice dinner here, decor is nice and modern, although not as cozy or intimate as some people might want.
Service was very friendly and efficient, food was excellent all around. Would definitely recommend and return to t his restaurant.

Be aware though this is pricey and a la carte dining so heads up on that, but definitely delivers.

Reviewed 9 August 2017

Amazing food and service. Could not possibly be any better for surf or turf. Generous portions and well worth the price.