“Saturday night”
Review of Steel Cactus

Steel Cactus
Reserve with OpenTable
Steel Cactus is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1,452 of 2,427 Restaurants in Pittsburgh
Reviewed 24 June 2017 via mobile

We went without reservations on a Saturday evening and were seated immediately. Our group had 12 people in it. The service was a bit slow but the food was great and our server was very friendly. I ordered a grilled chicken fajita. It was excellent!

Reviewed 24 June 2017 via mobile

Group of 11 of us landed here after our first choice was closed. We got lucky! Great food and fantastic service. Definitely a repeat!

Reviewed 7 April 2017 via mobile

We had a nice dinner, 2 appetizers - the 3 dip tortillas was huge the cheese dip was fantastic
The entrees were good also
Overall a nice place my margarita was good if you like corona the yinzer margarita was a special experience

Reviewed 31 March 2017 via mobile

I booked a private room for a work event about 6-7 weeks ago. Last week I received an email asking if I could change my event to the following day or the following weekend. They apparently booked a Cinco de Mayo party instead yesterday. I guess a hospice volunteer party is not important enough for them. I will not patron them again.

Reviewed 27 December 2016

My son and I decided to try this finally and it was a good experience. The food and drinks were good and the staff was friendly and professional.