All reviews garden room bed and breakfast breakfast was delicious carson street street parking next morning wedding venue enjoyed my stay a great place to stay southside proximity uber stadium
Reviewed 18 June 2017

We were in town for a football game. As luck would have it, this was the only place that had a room available for our dates. It was the perfect place!

The location was great - the Inn is in walking distance to many good restaurants as well as the incline. It was an easy walk (for us) to get to and from the stadium.

The owners are lovely and very attentive. Breakfast was delicious.

Date of stay: December 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 June 2017

The stay was mostly nice. The bed was very comfortable. The lack of parking is an issue causing us to leave our car and having to pay extra for Uber for fear that when we returned later in the evening, there wouldn't be a close parking space. The surrounding area doesn't appear well kept or as safe as we would have liked. The wall paper throughout the halls is a bit too much. Wall paper in the garden room is peeling off walls and ceiling(?). to me the discounted rate we paid was still too high for what was provided in comparison to many other options for a sleep over.

Room tip: locks on doors were shabby, inside of room felt like a wrapped gift (same wall paper on all walls and the ceiling! Yuck! we were also told there was free water in the sitting room but the small fridge was empty and the freezer portion was frozen over.
Date of stay: June 2017
Reviewed 16 May 2017

Quietly nestled just a few blocks from the South Side restaurants and bars, this B&B is a diamond in the rough. Cozy and quaint, it is nicely done with personal service. Great morning breakfast doesn't hurt the stay!

Room tip: Visit the website to view the many beautiful room choices.
Date of stay: November 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 14 May 2017

Was so happy that Morning Glory was my first experience at a B&B. Decided to go for the weekend with my boyfriend to celebrate my birthday and hit up the bars on the south side- great location, excellent service, and delicious food for breakfast! The room was so adorable and tidy I felt like I was in a scene from an old time movie. You will not be disappointed staying here!

Date of stay: May 2017
Reviewed 8 May 2017

My wife and I were married here three years ago and have come back every year for our anniversary. Our wedding was incredible and is still talked about by our friends and family today. Dave and Emily made every aspect perfect and my wife was able to relax. Now when we go back every year, Joy makes sure our stay is amazing and it's real treat to be back there.

Date of stay: May 2017