US$170
US$144
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$172/night.

US$158
  • Pool
US$121
US$113
Doubletree.com
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$126/night.

US$193
Hampton.com
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$216/night.

US$141
Hyatt.com
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 50% below average rates

The price you found is 50% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$280/night.

Hyatt Place Pittsburgh/Airport(Pittsburgh)(Great Value!)
US$136
US$202
US$184
  • Pool
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$227/night.

All reviewsgarden roombed and breakfastbreakfast was deliciouscarson streetstreet parkingnext morningwedding venuebars and restaurantsenjoyed my staysouthsideproximityuberstadium
Reviewed 14 May 2017

Was so happy that Morning Glory was my first experience at a B&B. Decided to go for the weekend with my boyfriend to celebrate my birthday and hit up the bars on the south side- great location, excellent service, and delicious food for breakfast! The room was so adorable and tidy I felt like I was in a scene from an old time movie. You will not be disappointed staying here!

Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 May 2017

My wife and I were married here three years ago and have come back every year for our anniversary. Our wedding was incredible and is still talked about by our friends and family today. Dave and Emily made every aspect perfect and my wife was able to relax. Now when we go back every year, Joy makes sure our stay is amazing and it's real treat to be back there.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 May 2017

I booked a reservation at this Inn in february for a late July trip due to location/price and rating. I received an email from them the last week in April telling me that they cancelled my reservation due to the fact that they took a wedding. No offer to reaccomodate, just the cancellation.

They did the same to my brother who also was booked there. They hide behind their "policy " of doing this type of screwing. End result, no rooms for us and prices at the other hotels are now much higher. Many thanks to the Morning Glory Inn for their real focus on quality customer care and hospitality. In the words of the gentleman I spoke to when I asked him why they bother distributing through Expedia with this approach , "We do this because we can" That sums it up

Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
C David E, Owner at Morning Glory Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 6 May 2017

We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience. We are a wedding venue and a Bed and Breakfast. Our peak wedding season is April through October. We do have a policy in place that prioritizes our wedding bookings for this time of the year. We attempt to be as transparent as possible with our wedding season booking policy. When you book through our website you are instantly notified of this policy at the time of booking. When you book through Expedia, we notify you via email following your booking.

Due to your experience, we have reached out to Expedia and have come to a resolution to hopefully prevent this from occurring again. When booking through Expedia our guest rooms will now show unavailable on the weekends from April - October until 45 days out from the date. The only way you can reserve our peak weekends any further in advance is through our website which will alert you of our policy at the time of booking.

To resolve this situation further, we did rebook you to a nearby hotel and we are covering the cost difference.

We value all of our guests and potential guests and we are disappointed that this misunderstanding occurred. We attempt to be a trust worthy establishment and we are always looking for ways to improve our services.

Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback.

Our current booking policy for our peak wedding season is as follows:
Rates/policies are subject to change and vary during high impact periods and special requests. April through October we take wedding bookings for the entire Inn. We therefore do not guarantee a reservation until 45 days prior to check-in. You may book, but please check back with us within the 6 week period.

Reviewed 24 April 2017

The B&B was beautiful and the staff was ready for any question. The court yard was awesome and the breakfast was to die for.........The location was perfect for a nice walk on E Carson street where all the bars and restaurants are! A def stay

Stayed: April 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 10 April 2017

Our stay at the Morning Glory Inn was pleasant. We stayed in the Garden Room. The staff is very friendly and breakfast is good. I was surprised that no one mentioned how bad the parking situation can be. For the price paid, I would likely stay at a 5 star hotel next time.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family