“Good Mexican Food”

Plaza Azteca
Ranked #256 of 2,288 Restaurants in Pittsburgh
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 30 December 2016

Definitely my favorite Mexican restaurant in the area. I still haven't found anything that compares to SoCal Mexican food, but this is the best I've found so far. The table side guacamole made to your preference is a must.

Reviewed 12 December 2016

This is one of my favorite Mexican Restaurants - the food is incredible, the service is always speedy and the atmosphere is INSANE. I mean, I'll go there just to sit in a little cove and have a margarita.
Definitely worth a trip!

Reviewed 17 November 2016

The decor was very nice and the menu included some new items that we had never had before. My husband especially enjoyed the Steeler Burrito--it was delicious!

We will be back for sure when we are in the area!

Reviewed 8 November 2016 via mobile

Enjoyed the visit with colleagues, we all had high quality and sizeable dishes. The guacamole made in front of us was very good too. Overall nice visit, will return.

Reviewed 24 October 2016 via mobile

This is our favorite Mexican restaurant. The food and service is top notch ! We always enjoy our visit, reasonably priced and always satisfying .