“Good mexican”

Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Reservations
Neighbourhood: Southside Flats
Reviewed 29 October 2017 via mobile

The Mexican food here is good. Being used to both TexMex and the cuisines of Mexico, this is a nice middle ground. None of the dishes had way too much cheese as in the typical TexMex. And I had the pollo Mexicano, which was tender chicken in a chipotle sauce. Delicious.

And the service was very good!

Reviewed 1 September 2017

We had good service .... admittedly it was early in the evening. Place seemed clean and friendly but we didn't go deep inside.

The food was just OK. Sort of south-western for gringos. Not that it was poor quality just geared for the masses.

Reviewed 14 August 2017

I had the fajitas here and there were great! The homemade wraps, and the plentiful amount of meat, veggies and toppings was perfect. Don't forget the Corona! I actually split a single fajita meal with my wife and it was ample for both of us. The atmosphere was great, and the service was excellent. This place is an excellent value for your dollar, if you're looking for a great Mexican meal on Carson, this is your place!

Reviewed 7 August 2017 via mobile

I ordered the California burrito with grilled chicken stuffing and a side salad. The burrito was grilled after it was assembled which gave the tortilla a burnt taste; I found the sauce that was to be poured over the burrito to have a very strange smoky taste, I believe it was a ploblano pepper sauce. I opted to pour the salsa that came with the chips and some bottled habinero sauce over the burrito which made it somewhat edible.

The chicken enchiladas had next to no flavor and the side salad was drenched in a lime cilantro dressing which made it overpowering. Overall Emiliano's was not a hit with my party. For 3 entrees and three drinks I dropped almost $90. Sad face ☹️.

Reviewed 26 July 2017

Familiar with the Cranberry Twp location, nice bar, good chips and salsa, dining room is fairly large and the service has been very attentive. Visited during the week for lunch a number of times, keep going back whenever Mexican style food needs arise.