“Wasn’t impressed ”

Good for: Bar Scene, Romantic, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Outdoor Seating, Takeout
Neighbourhood: Southside Flats
Reviewed 8 November 2017 via mobile

Was in Pittsburgh in business and our rep suggested dinner and drinks here. Food was typical bar style choices, and the beer wasn’t anything special. Had a IPA that was ok, but tried what was so called a sour (and trust me I am a sour and gose fanatic) it tasted like champagne mixed with scotch. Left it on the table with more than half in the glass, quite possibly one of the worst beers I’ve ever tasted.

Really wanted to like this place, but could care less if I ever went back.

Reviewed 28 October 2017 via mobile

We were invited to the place for a service supplier. A lot of beers, brewed locally. I tried 5 in a beer flight and I could have a very good sandwich shared with wings, good and big. Very nice place, good service, nice environment too. A little bit noysi.

It worth it

Reviewed 18 October 2017

Super delicious and big xxl portions of chips, burgers everything - proper us style dining or having lunch, nice location -definitely worth eating here!

Reviewed 15 October 2017 via mobile

We were in Pittsburgh for our Anniversary and were taking in all the cultures of the city. We went to Carson street to walk around and decided to take on lunch there. Of all the places available we picked Fat heads based on the amount of people there for lunch. They were quite busy and the other places were not. My husband ordered a steak salad and a few bites into it noticed the steak tasted “old” or spoiled. Everyone of the cherry tomatoes were mushy and brown. Not just one, but everyone. At this point he had lost his appetite and did not want to eat anymore. I know there’s a problem when he leaves his plate full. He always cleans up his plate and he was super hungry when we walked it. We brought it to the waitresses attention who told the manager. The manager came to our table and offered to bring him another dish. He declined just because he ate a few bites of the “old” bad tasting steak and did not want anymore food at that point. He then told us next time we come in he could order a sandwich for free, now being out of town, and not sure we’d be back in the near future, I told the manager the more appropriate offer would be not to charge us for the full plate of $15 steak salad my husband could not eat. He said... oh ok. The reason for the bad review is because of the bad meal AND I had to ask for the meal to be taken off our bill. He took our name to get a free meal next time but honestly, it was such a bad taste my husband said we will never go back. There’s so many choices while visiting Pittsburgh and we’d rather try out other places.

Reviewed 8 October 2017 via mobile

Dropped in Sunday after the game . The beer menu is huge and they make several good brews themselves. There food menu has great salads, sandwiches and burgers. The portions are massive and with a sandwich you get potato chips, with burgers fries both are great.