US$170
US$141
Hyatt.com
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 39% below average rates

The price you found is 39% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$230/night.

US$106
HIExpress.com
US$170
  • Restaurant
Hyatt Place Pittsburgh/Airport(Pittsburgh)(Great Value!)
US$136
Hyatt.com
The Priory Hotel(Pittsburgh)
US$202
US$204
Hotels.com
  • Pool
All reviewscarson streethi expressfree shuttlefront deskshuttle servicestation squarewithin milesbars and restaurantsfree breakfastbreakfast roomstay at this hotel againmile radiuskey cardpirates gamepnc parkacross the bridgenon smoking
Reviewed 4 June 2017 via mobile

Stayed here for a Cup Final game. Hotel itself is very nice. All amenities worked great, and was QUIET. A free shuttle is available to and from PPG Paints Arena. If taking a cab, only about a mile from the arena. On-site parking for $18, which I thought was reasonable. Recommend this hotel for it's value and location!

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with friends
Gladys B, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Pittsburgh-South Side, responded to this reviewResponded 26 July 2017

Thank you for taking the time to post your experience with us here on TripAdvisor! Shout out to a fellow Pens Fan! I am elated that you found our accommodations to be exactly as needed and you made use of our secure parking and courtesy shuttle. We will see you again in Pens Stanley Cup round 3!

Reviewed 22 May 2017 via mobile

Planned a couples getaway for my boyfriends birthday. We stayed for only one night and it was the perfect t location for us, we couldn't be more pleased! Carson street has everything and its right next to the hotel. Even better the free shuttle made getting around an ease! Applause to Betty, Paul, and John! Paul and Betty were very accommodating and helped move our check in process along (as we did arrive earlier for the game).

Whomever was working the phones earlier that day however, was very rude. My boyfriend had called to simply inquire about if there was an early check in available. Without hesitation she replied with "check in is at 4pm so there's nothing ready." He went on to say well we wouldn't be arriving for an hour or so yet, and she put us on hold and when she returned repeated herself and added "we were sold out last night so..." A simple, I apologize sir but there are no free rooms at this time, however once you arrive we will see what is available, would of sufficed.

The room was very nice and for us we were barely in the room, and cleaning rag was left in our bathroom. However, that was the only complaint I would have in regards to the room.

The location only will have us booking again soon! Also, John who ran the shuttle had us laughing the entire way to PNC, made it worth it as well.

A day and a half was not long enough!

Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple

Thank you for taking the time to place your experience here with us on TripAdvisor! I am more than elated that you loved our prime location, courtesy shuttle service, and staff of superstars; including Ms. Betty, Paul and John! I apologize for the initial greeting over the phone, as well as the cleaning item left behind in your room. I assure you that these issues have since been addressed. Thank you again for your rave review. We cannot wait to see you next year!!

Reviewed 18 May 2017

I've stayed at this hotel probably half a dozen times. I normally like to stay in Hamptons. But the location of this Holiday Inn has me staying here when I'm in Pittsburgh. South Side is usually the reason for my visits. This hotel is within walking distance of South Side or a short uber ride away. I believe they also offer a shuttle service. Rooms are always clean and service is friendly. When I stay with my friends that are in the military, they offer a sizeable military discount which is very nice. Definitely plan to stay here on all future trips to the city.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled with friends
2  Thank ColeBarkman
Gladys B, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Pittsburgh-South Side, responded to this reviewResponded 21 May 2017

Wow, 5 Stars! Thank you for taking the time to place your experience here with us on TripAdvisor! We appreciate that you love our accommodations and we always love to see our return guests. Always call ahead, directly, to see if discounts are available. Thanks again; we cant wait to see you again in the near future!

Reviewed 14 May 2017 via mobile

This hotel is dated and the maintenance they had done looks like they hired amateurs to do the job. Attention to detail is not their strongest skill. Employees would walk over something that should have been picked up, but they didn't seem to care about how the place looked or how their customers would think about the trash on the floor. Made me wonder about how clean my room really was. The employees were nice, but didn't not go out of their way to make their customers feel welcome. I usually like Holiday Inns but this one is off my list.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
Gladys B, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Pittsburgh-South Side, responded to this reviewResponded 16 May 2017

Thank you for taking the time to post your experience here with us on TripAdvisor! I appreciate your feedback. I appreciate you mentioning the kindness of our staff, but I also understand that you also encountered a few problem areas. Please contact me directly; (412) 488-1130. I will take any measure possible to make this right for you.

Reviewed 14 May 2017

Great hotel for visiting Pittsburgh. The front desk folks were very accommodating as well as the free breakfast and clean spacious rooms.
Easy walking to many restaurants and bars.
The best part was getting around to see all the great sights. They have a great shuttle service for free that will take you to and from. An easy call back to the hotel and the driver will come get you wherever you are. Don't forget to tip the driver! They are great!

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family

Thank you for taking the time to place your experience with us here on TripAdvisor! I am elated to hear that you loved our friendly and accommodating staff, plentiful breakfast, as well as our clean and spacious rooms! I am glad to hear you appreciated the advantage of our prime location; over 200 bars, restaurants, shops, galleries and eateries, all within walking distance! Thank you for making use of our courtesy shuttle service! We aim and strive to provide ease and convenience! We cover a 3 mile radius, first come first serve, 7am up until 10:30pm. Our 3 mile radius covers just about anything in our Downtown City Center, albeit any potential road closures or traffic restrictions. Please visit us again soon. We cannot wait to host you again in our beautiful Steel City!