“Has what you never knew existed”
Review of Wild Card

Wild Card
Ranked #11 of 43 Shopping in Pittsburgh
More attraction details
Owner description: We are located in the Lawrenceville neighborhood of Pittsburgh. We first opened our doors in October of 2009 and have been going strong ever since. We sell unique greeting cards from small independent companies, arts & crafts made by local artists, hand-picked books and gifts, and the best selection of unique Pittsburgh-themed t-shirts in town. We pride ourselves on knowing the artists whose work we sell, and on offering a fun, engaging environment that celebrates our city!
Reviewed 1 September 2017 via mobile

Cards for friends going through hell of any sort who have people tell them what doesn't kill them will make them stronger. Cards for chemo patients. Cards for lesbian couples. If Hallmark wouldn't go their, Wild Card definitely would.

Reviewed 1 July 2017 via mobile

This shop has a great selection of unique gifts. They also have a lot of cool wrapping papers in a variety of designs, including vintage ones. The staff is friendly and helpful. Free gift wrap is offered is you are buying a gift. This is also a great place to find cool Pittsburgh themed souvenirs that are a lot better than the typical cheap souvenir trinkets you find at most places.

Reviewed 12 February 2017

As residents of Lawrenceville, it is such a pleasure to have a unique store like Wild Card! We can always find gifts made by local artists. Thanks for being here!

Reviewed 11 October 2015

This is the coolest little card shop. It's full of unique cards and shtuff, like t-shirts, wrapping paper, belt buckles and books.

See more reviews
Reviewed 19 January 2014

I like the concept of this store, and I really wanted to like shopping there- the local crafts and stationary are quite appealing. Unfortunately, the cashier was unfriendly and condescending about a pricing mistake (the store's). We will not return, and will source our local art elsewhere.

Wild C, Owner at Wild Card, responded to this reviewResponded 26 January 2014

I'm very sorry that you had a bad experience at my shop. We strive to provide excellent customer service and I am taking your review seriously. I work closely with my employees and I spoke to them about this review. Thank you for taking the time to visit the shop. If I can be of further assistance, please contact me at the shop (my name is Rebecca and I am the owner).